Chapter 5

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Jessica Summers

"Hi," I said softly, approaching him.

"Where had you been?" he asked sternly. I could tell he was worried more than angry.

"To the park. Why, is there anything wrong?" I asked confused as to why he was angry.

I heard him sigh."Why didn't you tell Alex? He would have taken you." he said softly.

"I thought I'd go for a walk. I found a park two blocks away so..." I trailed off looking down at my feet.

"Look, you're new here. And you know what happened few nights ago right? It was already dark and you weren't there when I came home. I was worried about you." he said and started walking away. His last sentence touched my heart, it'd been a while since anyone really said such thing to me, not that I was desperate for it, it just felt nice to hear.

"Dean," I called him, he stopped on his feet and turned around to look at me. "I'm-I'm sorry, I got you worried. I promise I won't do it again. I'll either inform you or Alex."

"Yeah, that'll be good." he sighed nodding his head. I didn't miss the small smile that graced his lips. "By the way how was your shopping at Stylist Pick?"

Shit. How do I tell him?

I walked towards him thinking of ways to tell him about how much money I spent.

"Um, Dean I've to tell you something. I bought the clothes and I liked them but I, uh, I spent too much of your money. I'm sorry I didn't mean to spend so much money but I didn't see the price tags while I was buying and when I saw the total price I asked the lady if I could-"

I was shut by his lips crashing on mine. It was so sudden, just like the last time, but it took me not more than a mere second to realise. His arm went around my waist and pulled me closer to him and the other hand went behind my neck and griped my hair. The kiss wasn't soft like the last time, it was rough in the beginning which then turned into slow and soft kiss. I kissed him back. My mind told me to pull away but my heart said the opposite. My hands on their accord slid up from his stomach to his chest, I could feel the slight dips between his six packs and his hard, toned, warm chest. I let myself get lost in his kiss.

Not long after, I felt his tongue on my lips asking for the permission which I gave quickly. And in no time his tongue was exploring my mouth, the taste spearmint in his mouth fresh and minty as our tongues danced together.

The kiss gave me chills all over my body making me weak in my knees and I liked it, I liked it so much. I had just known him since three days and I already liked to kiss him. How in the heaven did this happen?

As the kiss got more intense, I couldn't help the breathy moan that escaped my throat that led him to pull me more close to him and deepen the kiss even more if it was possible. It was as if he was assaulting my lips but in a good way. When my lungs were out of air I broke the kiss and we were breathing heavily, my limbs still tangled with his.

I didn't dare look up at him, I couldn't even run away like yesterday, too shy too look at him my eyes were set on his bare feet something which I'd noticed in short period, he was usually bare footed when at home.

I felt his thumb and index finger under my chin, lifting my head up to make me look up at him.

"I don't care how much money you spent unless and until you enjoyed shopping." he said softly.