Chapter 6

Please ignore the weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Dean Walker

I had this happy feeling spread across my chest, the only reason was Jessica. I was happy that she was my personal assistant and I knew she would last long here unlike others who didn't even last more than two months.

I had to find an apartment for her. If it was up to me I'd want her to stay with me but that would be unprofessional. Now that she was my employee, I had to treat her like everyone else in this building.

She looked so hot in the work clothes, I wanted to kiss the hell out of her. I wanted to rip those clothes and explore her body. I'm darn sure she's beautiful even inside. How will it be to have her in bed, hear her moan and scream my name? My thoughts ran wild, before I could control I felt my erection poke, making my pants tight.

Fuck, what was she doing to me? I couldn't think about her that way, which was hard not to. She was my employee, I couldn't go kissing her all the time. Keep your hands to yourself and don't let your thoughts run wild, you moron, I scolded myself.

Scrolling through the contact list until I found the number, I dialed the manager of one of the apartments I owned in partnership; that was five minutes away from mine, and bought an apartment for Jessica. I wanted her to be safe. I don't know why I was doing this to her, she was nobody to me. She was just a stranger and nobody else, but my heart says... well I never listened to my heart. I wanted to do it and so I did it. After all the arrangements were done I had my lunch and got back to the work.

Later in the evening, I called Jessica into my office, it was already past nine. Until now it had always been just me to stay beyond the office timings but now Jessica too. It's going to be this way from now on. I heard the knock on the door and after permitting she entered.

She looked tired. Her hair was up into messy bun on top of her head, and fuck, she looked so beautiful. The need to grab her into my arms and kiss her was too much, I wanted to feel how soft her skin was. Clearing my throat, I brought myself back from my sloppy thoughts.

"Are you done with all the work?" I tried my best to ask in a business tone. She wasn't used to this type of work but I knew she'd get used to it.

"Yeah, I'm done with everything. I was just arranging the files back in the shelf." she answered tiredly.

"Get it done in five minutes. We'll leave soon."

"Yeah, okay. Anything else?" her voice was so tender.

Yes, I want to suck and kiss those sweet lips of yours. But instead I settled with a "No," and dismissed her.

Thinking to myself, in a way it was good she won't be staying with me, it had been all hard for me to control every time I looked at her.

Throwing those thoughts at the back of my head, I got ready to go home. After collecting my laptop and the necessary things I headed out to her cabin.

She was still arranging the files. Her back was facing me as she was trying to put the files back in the top shelf but couldn't reach it.

I walked to her after placing my briefcase on the table silently and stopped just few centimeters away from her. Sensing my presence she stopped what she was doing and stood still. I could tell she was tensed. As she was about to pull her hand down I held the file in the mid way, taking it from her hand, I put it in the shelf.