Chapter 17

Please ignore weird typos and grammatical errors!

* * *

Dean Walker

I spotted Esme and walked to her. "Where is Jess?" I tried to ask her calmly. For some ridiculous reason my heart said she was in trouble.

"I don't know, Dean, she walked away in the middle of the conversation. I asked her if she was okay but she didn't answer. And she looked too pale all of sudden. May be she went to the room. Why don't you che..."

I never let Esme finish her sentence as I scurried from there to see where my Jess was.

Was she in trouble? She seemed troubled since morning.

I left the party and decided to go to the room. I walked down the corridor and kept looking around if I found her anywhere.

"Jess?" I called out her name as I kept walking but didn't get any response.

Where is she? Did something happen to her? I suddenly stopped on my feet as my heart skipped a beat thinking about it. No, she is fine. Nothing has happened to her. I will reach the suite just after taking this turn and my Jess will be in there, sitting on the bed. I repeated it again and again.

As I was about take a turn I felt something under my shoe.

I stepped aside to pick it up. It looked very familiar. I realized, it was Jess' earring. Why is it fallen down here? Is she okay?

I hurried to our suite. Opening the door I called out her name. When I got no response, I checked the bathroom which was empty.

"Where the hell is she?" I asked out loud. May be I should check the whole corridor.

I got out of the room and started calling her name all the way. I reached the end and when I didn't get any reply I was about to turn around and that's when I heard her faint scream.

"Dean... De..."

"Jess?" I screamed out loud and followed the voice. It was coming from the laundry room.

I kicked it open and stood there with rage filling up inside me as I saw a bastard on top of Jess, trying to tie a cloth to her mouth. He looked familiar. Fuck, he was the same person whom I saw in the casino and in the bar who was watching Jess all the time.

In a heartbeat I kicked that fucker away from Jess, making him hit his head to the wall, she looked up at me.

My heart broke into pieces seeing her lie on the floor, with her dress drawn up till her thighs, her hair all messed, her make up all ruined because of her non stop crying and corner of her mouth was bleeding, also her cheek had red marks as if she was slapped hard. Her hands were tied with a rope and her mouth was half tied with a cloth.

Her image got graved in my head and it made me reckless to beat the shit out of that asshole till his last breath. I turned to the other side where the bastard was. He was trying to get up.

I walked over to him and grabbed his collar, making him stand, I kneed him in his gut.

"Who the fuck are you? And how dare you touch my girl?" I spat furiously and punched in his face. He let out a loud growl.

"Ask your girl who am I, she knows me well." he said smirking at Jess, she was lying on the floor and was almost about to pass out.

"Jess, open your eyes, please keep your eyes open." I requested.