chapter 10

I don't know why but I'm drinking red wine while I'm writing this though red wine taste horrible.

Imported note READ

So in the chapter before I said Levi's scent was a musky smell with a hint of cocoa beans well I want to change it to a musky smell with a hint of mint in stead of cocoa beans.

(UNEDITED)

Recap of where we left off :

The Alphas keep repeating through my head as I add cut after cut. I'm worthless. I kept on living for my mate but he doesn't want me. So then what's there worth living for. I should just die.

Black does formed in my vision and I soon past out from blood loss.

Levi's P.O.V

It's been hours since that brat was here and the urge to go find him a as strong but I held it down. There was no way I was mated to him, a omega.

As soon as he walked in I knew but I still said them. I wanted to hurt him. He got pregnant and it wasn't even my child. But he said he was raped. He wanted me to save him. How pathetic.

(I'm so so so sorry for the next paragraph or 3)

I guess I'll just have to mate with Petra. I know I'll be taking her away from her mate but I need a heir to my pack.

Though that omega can get pregnant, maybe I can mate with him and he'll give me a heir though I refuse to mark him and accept him as my mate.

Fuck it I'm not doing that. I'm not fucking guy. Fuck that. Petra will just have to do. Shes a girl, a pretty girl. She comes from I strong bloodline so our pups would be healthy and strong. But thinking about it makes my chest hurt.

My wolf, Azai, wanted him. He wanted to run after him. His scent still lingered in the air. I could smell it as soon as he stepped foot into the room. He smelt of rich chocolate.

His scent smelled delicious, it was mouthwatering, it had clouded my mind. I wanted him but he was an omega (I'm keep making him repeat that aren't I) and of the same sex.

I guess that's the power of the pull. Both wolves pulling us to each other. We feel what our wolves feel. There wanting becomes our own and we get the urge to want them.

But I won't give in to my Azai. My wolf mat want him but I don't. I don't want to mate with some weakling. I don't want to risk my children ending up like him.

There was suddenly loud noises outside my door. People running down the hallways in panic. Is there an attack happening. Are those stupid rogues attacking us.

I got up and opened my door and started walking down the hallway. I came to a stop when I heard two pack members talking.

"Who are we looking for again?" The female asks.

"Eren" the male response.

"That omega. Why are we looking for him?"

"He's been missing for hours. He was supposed to help clean the kitchen with Petra after giving Alpha Rivaille his tea" he explains.

"Maybe he ran away"

"Maybe. He could also be hiding"

"I can't believe he's wasting our time, we have better things to do then looking for omegas" the female member complains.