chapter 17

So chapter 18 yay. I've never written so many chapters before. I actually I would get bored before making it up to here. I just want to thank you guys for all your support and all your comments. I love reading what you guys have to say. So thank you.

(UNEDITED)

Recap of where we left off :

And then there was my mate. Levi in his huge wolf form standing tall. His fur was pitch black and silky. His steal grey eyes seem more vibrant in this form. He was just absolutely beautiful.

"Let's go" he mind links us.

Jean's P.O.V

I paced back and forth. I was just outside of the freedom pack, which have humanity'sstrongest Alpha.

But they also have my son, and the poor boy I raped. I regret raping him especially my wolf. But part of me doesn't.

It's not like you get to fuck an Alphas son, or an omega, or even an Alpha born omega who can give very strong pups.

That's a one time offer and I was very proud at the time. But now I realize what I've done.

I shouldn't be proud of raping someone. I pull my hair in frustration.

I have only two options. 1. Steal my son and have him by my side while living with guilt or 2. Tell them what's happening. Apologies to Eren and become an unloyal pack member and probably become a rogue.

I should go with the first option but I want to go the second. Rrr fuck. What should I do.

I take a deep breath. No matter what I have to make things right. I need to say sorry even if it cost me by pack.

It's not like I liked that pack anyway. Their too crule. Especially to the weak links.

I walk onto their land and walk slowly waiting for the patrol wolves to show up.

They soon apear after awhile. I quickly put up my arms in surrender as they growl. One shifts back to show a rather tall male.

"Why are you on our land" he orders.

"Um. I. I bring news for your Alpha" I say nervously.

"Hmm follow me. Keep an eye on him. Just in case"

I sigh with relief and follow them. I follow them to their pack house where they lend me inside and down many hallways.

We stop and tells me to wait here in till the Alpha comes back. One of them stays behind to watch over me as the others leave.

Fuck. Why am I so scared. Oh I don't know. Maybe because your on pack lands that aren't your own.

Your about to meet the poor boy you raped and the strongest Alpha around. Don't forget that your Alpha wants you to kidnap your own fricken son.

"Hey Marco" the guy watching over me says.

Then a sweet scent lemon and lime filled my nose. I look over to see a guy with short black and beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Hey Reiner who's thi-"

He stops talking as soon as our eyes meet. My heart stops and time seems to slow down. He's my mate.

"You know him Marco?" Reiner asks. Marco. My mates called Marco.

We brake eye contact as he looks over at Reiner. That's when I notice the baby in his arms.

Is that his. He's not an omega so if it is his then he's the father. I wonder who the mothers. Damn women taking my mate away from me.

"Ah no. I don't" he looks back over to me.

"Is the baby yours" I ask.

"Wha- ah n-no. I'm just looking after him in till his mother comes back. His names Nori. Eren's his mother"

My eyes widen. That's not Marcos baby, it's mine. That's Nori, my son. The baby of the boy I raped.

"Do you know Eren?" He asks.

"Ah sort of" I say.

"You want to hold Nori?"

"S-sure"

I smile at my mate as I hold my son in my arms. This feels so right. My son in my arms and my mate by my side.

Eren's P.O.V

We ran around the whole boarder. Which was very long. I didn't know this place was so big.

We went back to the pack house in wolf form. Levi came up to me and nuzzle my neck.

"Your wolf is very beautiful, just like you" he says through a private mind link. He pulls back and licks my cheek.

"Your's is very beautiful too" I send back shyly.

He huffs a little as if he was laughing at me. I gently push him with my head.

"I'm sorry but that was cute"

"S-shut up"

"We better shift back"

I nod my wolf head and go behind the tree with my clothes and shift back to my human form.

I then put on all my clothes and walk away from the tree to where Levi was waiting for me.

"Marco is probably waiting in my office with Nori" he says.

I smile and walk with Levi to his office in a nice peaceful silence.

When we got outside it. I saw a face I never wanted to see again. What made it worse was he was holding my baby.

"Jean" I whispered in disbelief.

Chapter 18 done. Thank you guys so much for reading, voting and leaving comments. I just love reading them all.

So thank you so much.