Back Matter

I hope you followed the story, and liked each chapter. Don't forget, I can send you an offline version of the eBook, or the entire 2.75-hour audio book for review purposes. Just email me at markgardnerauthor@gmail.com for the deets.

Acknowledgements

I want to specifically mention the following people:

Christine SavoieGarret RossJennifer Gilby RobertsDeirdre GouldJuan G. Molinari

In addition to the people listed above, there were so many other people who assisted me in some way or another while writing this story. Attempting to list them and leaving someone out would be unfortunate. You all know who you are – Thanks!

About the Author

Mark Gardner lives in northern Arizona with his wife, two school-aged children and a pair of dogs. Mark holds a degree in Computer Systems and Applications and is currently attending Northern Arizona University.

About the English Narrator

Juan Molinari was born and raised in Puerto Rico, and enjoyed a bilingual education all his life. Moving to the mainland U.S. in 1991 to pursue studies in computer science, Juan has cultivated a solid no-accent English and Spanish as well as accented as needed. He currently lives in New York with his husband and two cats.