Part 4

Owen stared at me menacingly while growling lowly at me. I was angry at him for everything he had done to me. He not only ignored the fact that we were mates, he was going to reject me but then decided last minute to mark me against my will. Now that I like someone else, he had to come and ruin it. My intention was to calm him down but my anger spiked and I couldn't control myself. I screamed "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT WITH ME? You were going to reject me. You don't get to reject me then get mad when I like someone else. Just fuck off!"

I tried walking away but Owen grabbed me and slammed me into the big tree. I pushed at his chest but he was too strong. I tried to scream out but he just covered my mouth. I didn't know what he planned on doing but I was frightened to my core. He shoved his face into my neck and growled. He could probably smell Gerard on his mark. I continued to try and push him away but he just growled at me.

Before I knew what was happening, he ripped my underwear away and lifted me up while pushing himself in between my thighs. My head spun as I realized his intention. I tried pushing, scratching, even beating on his back but he wouldn't budge. I screamed at him to stop but it just came out a muffled mess into his hand. I could hear him smelling me before feeling that familiar pain of his teeth breaking my skin. My heart stopped as his teeth sunk into my skin. Tears immediately bubbled out of my eyes.

I screamed out but his hand was still on my mouth. A second later, his pushed himself inside me. The Alpha had never gone this far, he only wanted me for my mouth. Owen, my supposed soulmate stole my virginity against a rough tree that was cutting up my back. I was so shocked that Owen was raping me that I couldn't do anything but sob.

Owen continued to roughly thrust himself inside me, it hurt so badly and he didn't even care. Owen truly didn't care about me, his own mate. I was to be the one made for him, we were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together, happy. As if that were possible now. I possibly could have forgiven him for marking me without my consent but this was completely different. He was hurting me for his own enjoyment. He didn't care whether I suffered. Deliberate cruelty was unforgivable. He started pounding into me harder than before until he finally tensed and came inside of me and detached his k-nines from my neck.

He pulled away from me and I fell onto the sand while scraping my back even more. I was still to frozen to do anything but sit there. I reached up and touched my mouth and realized that his claws cut my cheek open while holding my mouth. I could feel his eyes roaming over my body but I didn't care. "Scarlet..." He tried to come closer to me but I cowered into the tree. I didn't want him to touch me ever. He had already stolen so much.

My brain was starting to come back but I really wished it wouldn't. I brought my knees up to my chin and hugged them to my chest. Tears continued to leak out of my eyes at the reality of what had occurred. He tried to touch my knee but I jerked away from him. I could feel the blood oozing down my back but I couldn't care less. I just wanted him to leave me alone.

"I lost control. I'm so sorry Scarlet. Please let me help you." I could hear the desperation in his voice but I didn't want him. I wanted Gerard. I wanted him to comfort me but the shame that came with what had happened weighed too heavy on my mind. I was just a lowly omega and Owen could potentially be the pack's next Beta. There was talk that the Beta wanted to retire and Alpha Damien was watching the older teens to see who could take over the position. I knew that Damien was looking very closely at Owen because I had overheard the conversation between him and the current Beta. Usually what would happen is the position would be handed down to the Beta's son but the Beta had never conceived pups. His mate had sadly died shortly after finding out she was pregnant from a stray rogue that had wondered onto the territory. The beta never recovered.