Part 11

As the sun started to rise, I started crying as I felt him twitch inside of me. I could feel sharp pains as he grew hard. It felt as if someone was stabbing me with a knife and it made me lose my breath. He groaned and brought his head up to look at me. His sleep-dazed eyes seemed so much more innocent than his regular steely ones and I almost hoped that he would realize what a mistake he made.

Once he realized what was going on, he rolled his hips into me and let out a hiss of pleasure. Tears leaked out of my eyes knowing that he could never be kind, at least not to me. I was like his evil kryptonite. As soon as he saw me, BAM! Evil Alpha came out to play. He started to push in and out of me slowly as he bit my breasts. The pain started to numb out some as my mind finally allowed me to wander off.

I thought about Gerard and I wished that things could be different. I wished he had never stumbled upon me by the pond. He wouldn't be involved with such a fuck up and I wouldn't yearn for him like I do. I just wanted him to be with me but I knew that he deserved so much better. I wasn't worthy of him. There were much better people and opportunities in the pack that I could never give. If he truly was Omega before he came, this was his chance to make something of himself and I was just getting in the way.

I was brought out of my thoughts as Damien tensed above me and filled me with his seed once again. I was completely revolted and just wanted him to kill me and get it over with. He caught his breath before rolling off of me. He laid there for a second before getting up and going to the bathroom.

When he stepped back out while brushing his teeth he growled as he looked at me. "You ruined my bed!" I swallowed and replied with a quiet "Sorry Alpha." He went back into the bathroom to rinse out his mouth before coming back out. "Get your lazy ass out of my bed and taking my bedding to the laundry room to clean it!" I was confused. "Aren't you going to kill me?" I tried to sit up but I was stuck to the bed.

He grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the bed causing the bedding to rip open the dried up lashes on my back. I cried out before dropping down on my knees. He growled at my weakness and kicked me. "Get the fuck up!" I whimpered at the tone in his voice before forcing myself to stand. "Well?" I looked up at him to see that he looked pretty pleased. "No, I don't think I will. I think I'll keep you around." His menacing smile said it all. I was again pushed into the understanding that I played right into his dirty, blood-stained hands. I was completely baffled but I had to snap out of it. If he wouldn't kill me, I had to leave. Just as he was about to go shower, I asked "Alpha, may I have some clothes? I would rather not go walking around like this."

My voice was quiet and my head was bowed in submission, trying not to anger him. I hated that after all of the vile things he put me through, I still had to show him respect-respect he didn't earn! He growled lowly but still went to his dresser nonetheless. He threw me a big grey shirt and stalked into his bathroom for a shower.

Everything hurt to move but I did anyway. I pulled the shirt over my head and gathered his bedding before leaving. I couldn't stop the tears from falling as my legs and arms felt like jelly and the rest of my body felt like I was being stabbed repeatedly with burning knives. I was surprised that I could ignore all of the pain. What did they call it? Shock? Maybe I was just in shock.

I arrived at his personal laundry room and let his bedding soak in soapy water. It would definitely need to in order to get rid of the blood. I walked out only to run into Sheila. She looked me up and down before tears welled up in her eyes. She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. I wish I wouldn't have let you go." I didn't reply because I was too busy crying along with her. She pulled me down to her office and thankfully, I didn't see any other pack members. It must've been really early. Either way, I couldn't tell. Once we were in her office, she locked the door and pulled me back into the small room.