~*~One~*~

Author Note: This will probably be my one and only warning. This story will not be shy in it's talk about sex, drinking and fights. I will try to hold the language back, for my own sake, but at some points there will be swearing. I'm probably going to be blunt with most things. So if you don't like how it's written please don't comment whining about it, if you enjoy the story then that is amazing^.^ I really hope you guys like it:) xx

*Annalisa*

I push the door to the small, single story house, closing the door behind me with one hand, placing my motorbike helmet on the little table beside the door. “Lisa!” I hear the patter of little footsteps run down the hall, and a little girl with her blonde hair tied up in piggy tails comes running down the hall dressed in a light blue and white Alice in Wonderland dress.

She launches herself up into my arms, I catch the little four year old in my arms and spin around, giving Shae a rare small smile, before putting her down, where she runs off, probably into her room to play. Shoving my hands in my pockets, I walk into the kitchen leaning against the wall as my father and Erica cook in the kitchen. Well Erica cooks, my father was just watching, he was absolutely hopeless in the kitchen.

My father’s eyes snap over to me, as he smiles lightly at me, “Annalisa.” He greets.

Erica looks over her shoulder, the expression on her face as she looks over my clothing choice is one of which you give if a particularly bad smell was hanging around a room. That’s all I was to my step mother, a bad smell she couldn’t get rid of, I had no intention of ruining her perfect family image, I wasn’t going to show up at any of her petty little events anytime soon. “I’m going out. Don’t wait up.” I mumble, running a hand through my long blonde hair, before turning away, not waiting for my father’s response, not waiting for Erica to insult me in some way, not waiting for my father to possibly defend me, not waiting for them to start fighting but immediately stopping when Shae would run out asking what’s wrong, not waiting for them to comfort Shae, send her back to her room then for them to go into theirs and fight in hushed tones behind closed doors.
I refuse to wait until they go to bed, Erica in their room and dad sitting on my bed awaiting my arrival home that never comes.

The nerd boy, Kade Mathis, who had to tutor me, looks up at my arrival as I sit down at the booth, putting my helmet on the table, giving him only a second to quickly reach out and move all the papers. “You’re late,” He says quietly, sorting the papers, his glasses slipping to the end of his nose just seconds after he pushes them up, every time. “I have to leave soon.”

“Good for you,” I sigh leaning back and looking down at the brown haired, browned eyed boy as he stammers over words. “Don’t think for a second that I want to be here.”

Pushing his glasses back up Kade looks at me directly, “Then why are you?” He questions curiously without a second thought, not even slightly wavering or anything like that, almost as a challenge.

I look at him, why was I here? So I wouldn’t let my father down further than necessary, and to hopefully get out of here. “I need the grades,” I says then pause, thinking, “Don’t you dare tell anyone I said that.”

“Got it.” He salutes me mockingly, and I have to hold back a smile at his actions, I don’t smile for anyone, especially not nerds, “I’ve got to go, you were an hour late.” And with that I watched him collect most of his papers, shoving them in a satchel bag. He pushes the others towards me, “If you’re actually serious then here. Read the instructions at the top then figure them out.” He leans over and points at the top of a sheet, almost as if by impulse I sit up and forward, “It’s for Chem, English, Maths, Physics and History.” He smells really good, not like the normal nerd boy, who usually smelt like their fathers, but he smelt masculine, like sweat and good Armani cologne. “Nobody told me what you needed help in, so we’ll start with these ones for now.” Mind you he dressed kind of like a stereotypical nerd, beige camo pants, I could see the bottom of a plain black shirt poking out from under his blue sweater. He needed a style up. “And where will we meet tomorrow? Annalisa?”