~*~Nine~*~

*Annalisa *

I stand there watching on, with Robin holding onto my arm, so to not lose me. I watch as Tyler says something to Kade, Tyler looking over this way and Kade turns to look in the direction Tyler was looking, his brown eyes resting on me, something passes through them, something that looked like dominance.

A smirk crosses Kade’s face and he winks at me, I raise my eyebrows at him as he turns back to Tyler, speaking to him. I turn to Robin, “What was that?”

Robin smirks himself and I find out why when Tyler’s face goes red and he goes to tackle Kade, “Mathis just insulted his ego. Looks like you were a part of it. Good job Tipsy.” I roll my eyes at the nickname, taking a swig of the beer in my hand as Tyler takes Kade to the ground.

I watch as Kade then head butts Tyler in the nose and I could just imagine the sickening noise it made upon impact. Sure enough Tyler reaches up wiping away blood from under his nose, and then pulls his arm back, readying himself to punch Kade in the face, he moves his head and Tyler ends up punching the concrete ground, Kade shoves him off of him, making him land a few centimetres away.

Both boys get back up and I watch as Kade swings his arm back sending one strong right hook straight into face, right into the side of his nose before stepping back a bit, I watch as Kade’s leg comes up in a round house kick right into his stomach slash chest, Tyler didn’t stand a chance as he folds into himself wheezing and gasping for breath, Kade steps closer and grabs a handful of Tyler’s blonde hair, making him look up at him as I watch Kade hiss something in an angered way at him before kneeing him in the chin knocking his head back painfully.

The cheers erupt as the ref announces Kade as the winner and with that Kade disappears, Robin and I quickly leaving to get Kade from the back room. “That was a quick and clean fight. You cleaned it up well.” Is the first thing Robin says when we finally find him.

Kade nods at Robin, barely acknowledging his presence, heading straight over to me, cupping my face and pressing his lips hard against mine.

I’m surprised by his forcefulness but can’t help but return the kiss with just as much force. Kade pulls back, caressing my cheek lightly before pressing a feather light kiss to my forehead. “Let’s go back to the hotel.”

“Well Robin’s gone.” I muse walking back into Kade’s room where he was lying on the bed, in just his boxers, with and icepack on the back of his head, where he hit the ground and the front of his head, where he head butted the other guy. “Where do you think he’s gone?”

Kade moves both the icepacks, “Shut the door?” he says and I do just that, “He’s going to go to a bar and probably find a nice girl and have some fun.”

My eyes widen at his words as I crawl onto the bed, “You’re joking right?” I question straddling him.

Kade’s eyes were trained on me, his brown eyes holding mine and pulling me in deeper. “Nope.” The one word, his voice husky making my breath speed up as I lean down slowly and press my lips against his.

At first it started out a slow innocent kiss, but then hands began to wonder as mine run up and down his chest and his run up and down my back, pulling my shirt up bit-by-bit, “C-can I?” He gulps indicating to the shirt.

It was cute seeing him all flustered, as much as he was a ‘bad boy’ he’d played the card of the good boy too well for it to have not been a part of him by now. I sit back pulling my shirt swiftly over my head, revealing myself to him for the first time. I stay sitting on his crotch, feeling just how aroused he is, as his hands dance up my bare stomach, over my chest, back down to where he grips onto my hips. “Annalisa,” He says in his husky, turned on, sexually active, voice. “We need to stop now, otherwise,” Kade stops his eyes drooping to a close as I grind lightly.