~*~Eleven~*~

*Annalisa *

My eyes glassy, I look up at the boy before me, I don’t think Kade realised what he was doing as he reached forward and twirled a strand of my hair around his finger, the second he releases my hair I can’t help but step up to him, pressing my lips against his, “I’m sorry.” Kade repeats, pushing my shoulder lightly to make me go down the steps, “Go, run,” He says but seemed conflicted, “And remember Antony Marcus Jones.”

I nod, reach forward and caressing his cheek, trying to memorise how he looked, here and now, even though beaten blue.

I suck in a breath before turning around and running away, running away from Kade, leaving him there on his own.

Go left, and then take the third street on the right, going all the way to the end.

Kade’s words echo through my head as I keep remembering his instructions.

Don’t talk to anyone baby girl, don’t stop, don’t talk to anyone, I need you to remember these instructions Anna, you have to. After that go left again, towards the dock, the street on the right before the dock turn down it and go to the end.

There’s the old dock before me, Kade I need you, where am I going? Who am I going to?

There’s a park, go through it, once you walk far enough, there’s a forest, follow the trail to the T, Anna, there’ll be a house.

You didn’t tell me how long I’d be walking, I jump at every noise, it was dark. There was the sound of snapping twigs behind me and I spin around, not knowing what to expected, “Robin?” I gasp out then shake my head, this wasn’t Robin.

The Robin look-a-like tilts his head at me, his black hair in curls hanging just past his ears, he lets out a dry laugh, “Sorry love,” he even sounds a little like Robin. “You look a lost little lady, who sent you here?” That’s when I notice the pistol in his hand.

My eyes widen, “My-My friend Kade-”

“Don’t know no Kade.” He interrupts straightening his head, raising his arm and pointing the gun at me.

“Kaiden!” I gasp out hurriedly, my eyes trained on the gun, his head cocking to the side again, “Kaiden Mathis, he gave me these directions and said to remember the name Antony Marcus Jones.”

The speed at which his features changed was astonishing, one second he looked crazy, like he wanted to shoot me then a cute lopsided smile, then he squinted at me, “Kaiden’s middle name?”

“James-wait!”

Once you tell them ‘Antony Marcus Jones’, answer one of the questions with Quinn, you’ll know which one, you’re smart.

“Quinn!” I correct myself, watching a smile come back onto the other mans face.

“Technically it’s both, come on, let’s get back to the house, it’s rather cold out here. Where’s your jacket little lady? Here.” Before I could even take in what was happening a jacket was draped around my shoulders, he put the gun away before putting his hand on my back, between my shoulder blades, leading me through the forest, following the trail to a T.

“What’s your name?” He question after settling me in front of a fire to warm up.

“Uh, Annalisa. And yours? You have to be related to Robin Jones.” I can’t help but add as I sit cross-legged on the wood floor and he sits across from me.

I watch as he pushes his hair out of his eyes, “Names Antony, yeah Rob’s my little brother. Hey pa!” He calls happily as the door opens.

I look over my shoulder, as a gruff man walks in, he was older, probably in his fifties or so. “Tony,” He greets simply before his eyes fall on me, “Who’s this young lass?”