Haichiro is a jackass. Let's leave it at that

The morning after was a pain in the ass. Not only did they have to wake up at 4 in the morning, but Kousuke woke up with a fever, nausea, and constant chills. Not to mention the fact that they didn't eat breakfast and Kousuke was the type of person to not talk until after he had his morning coffee. Kousuke put on a good amount of layers to try to combat is cold.
"This is all your fault. I hope you realize that. " Kousuke said to Jackson as they walked out of the hotel lobby and stepped into Jackson's car. "If you didn't do such a half assed job on everything, it's possible I wouldn't be sick right now. " Jackson just sighed and pulled out of the parking lot. "Oh!? So first you ask that bitch out for drinks and now you ignore me?! "
"Is that what this is about? "
"Oh no no no. Please excuse me over here. This is about you ignoring me. "
"Ok. How is it my fault? If i must ask. "
"You know I get cold at night and you knew i was tired. AND YET THROUGH ALL GODS IN THIS GODFORSAKEN UNIVERSE YOU BEING THE LITTLE SHIT YOU ARE, FUCKING NEGLECT TO COVER ME UP!!! THAT'S HOW ITS YOUR FAULT JACKSON!! "
"Well excuse me for having driven 12 hours then had to carry you up the stairs! "
"You know what? You're right. I'm sorry. I over reacted. "
"Kousuke, what is this about? "
"I don't know okay?! It's just- I don't know. "
"Hmm. Is it about the cop lady? "
"I don't know. "
"Are you jealous? You know I can cancel with her if you want. " Jackson said in a soft voice as he reached over with one hand to grab Kousuke's in a reassuring manner. Kousuke tensed up at the touch before squeezing his hand in return. "I'm not jealous, I'm just possessive. "
"*sigh* You do realize that doesn't make it any better right? "
"Shutup. Keep driving. "
Jackson released his hold on Kousuke's hand and continued driving.

As he pulled into the parking lot of an address that Keiji was ever so kind to provide them with, they went to look around the building. It looked like the right place but they weren't sure until a guard came out and confronted them. "Oi! Only Keiji's men allowed in here. " The two looked at each other. Yep, this was definitely the right place. "Oh hello sir. We are Keiji's men now of you don't mind please step out of the way. "
"Not so fast. I still need names. "
"Kousuke and Jackson. "
"Very well. "

On the roof top of the building, they were both being shaded by a fair amount of shade on top of the fact that it was still 4:00am. They waited for the sun to go up before either of them actually took the liberty to set up the scope and load the guns.

"How many people do we have to kill? "
"You wanna just fire each gun once? "
"Sure. "
"How much guns do we have? "
"10. "
As a woman was walking out of a coffee shop, Kousuke took the first shot. The bullet hit her in the throat, severing her spinal chord killing her instantly. 9 more victims to go. It took a while for them to realize that there was going to be people that would start questioning not only the gunshots, but also the bodies on the ground. "Do you happen to have any silencers on you? " Kousuke tossed a silencer to Jackson without saying a word. "Thanks. " Kousuke just nodded. He was still being salty because of the cop lady thing. Jackson adjusted the silencer on the end of his gun and aimed. He hit the driver side window of a car that was passing by, hitting the driver in the head. 8 more to go. This was going to be a long day.
By this time people were begining to get suspicious. One woman dead outside her coffee shop and 1 mad shot in the head while driving. Just what the hell was going on? They each got another gun. Loaded it, cocked it, locked it, aimed it, and once they had their targets in their sight, they would unlock the gun and fire.
"How much longer do we have to do this? "
"Not much. We just have two more people and.....oh crap. "
"What is it?....shiiiiiiiit. ''
Kousuke quickly grabed the guns and ammunition and ran into the biulding. Jackson followed grabing his rounds and the guns he had fired as well. "God damn S.W.A.T team. " Kousuke curssed under his breath. "You think we can get out through the back? "
"No. There are to many of them and they probably have a chopper overhead. "
"Fuuuuuuuuuuck. Well, Kousuke it was nice knowing you. "
"What? "
Jackson reloaded his gun and ran out of the biulding. "Jackson!!! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!? "
Jackson threw open the door of the building and ran straight at the S.W.A.T team. "Get that bastard!! " one of the dudes at the front yelled . Kousuke watched in horror as they took multiple rounds at Jackson. But of course, Jackson being the jackass he is had a fucking bullet proof vest under his fucking clothes. It's just seriously like what the fuck Jackson?