FANG

Part Twenty-Four :

Bled scoffed at his pleadings. Oh, oh! Please don't kill me! I would do anything! Just please don't kill me! Oh, please do shut up! As if this old man here could do something for him! With bright red eyes, he grabbed the old drunkard in the collar. Anger. It ignited his anger when he said those words like he just could do anything for him.

     "Anything?" he asked, curious.

     The old drunkard nodded several times. Desperate to live, but the vampire isn't falling for his stupid lies and tricks. Tightly wrapping a hand around his neck, he threw out a laugh. It almost sounds like it's from a madman. "Could you- Could you possible heal this damn pain inside of me? Do you even know who's the cause of this pain?!"

     The human looked at him, wide-eyed.

     Bled scoffed, laughing to himself as he did.  "Of course! You know nothing at all." Not wasting his time anymore with playing with his food, he pricked his fangs into his neck.

***

Finishing his victim, he dumped it off the abandoned park like it is nothing. Bled aggressively wiped off the blood, disgusted by it. The blood he just tasted is very different from hers. Up until now, he could still feel the taste of hers. Tears sprung up from his dark red eyes just by the thought of seeing her in fear. Where could she possibly be? He sniffed as he looked at the location again with sadness.

     Bled firstly thought that Rys dumped him when he returned in the empty spot. He was so sad. Depressed and somehow angry. But later on, he discovered that she is missing.

     He hates this...

***

Bled gracefully walked along the halls of the old mansion. A blank expression was written in his facial features as usual. The servants, as always, mind their own business, ignoring him as best as they could. He knows that they fear him, and that is good for him. He knows that if he ever tries to expose his feelings or thoughts, his servants might use it against him. He must be careful not to reveal anything important.

       That is why his servants does not know that he has found his mate, and he is planning to keep it that way. They don't even know that he is in a weak state from the result of being separated from his mate for too long.

     He soon reached his room and entered. His eyes closed automatically as he relaxed himself. A sigh left his lips soon after.

He sniffed; the scent of lavender drifting to his nose.

It has been a long time since Bled went into this room. He is almost not used to the scent of it. He had been living in an apartment ever since his brother went abroad three years ago. He figured that it will all be boring if he can't talk to anyone here in the mansion. His brother is his only company after his parents died from the werewolves. On which he does not really care. And ironically, he felt a little grateful that his parents are dead.

He opened his blue eyes and walked towards his large bed. He took a seat, silently taking in the room's features. Which hasn't changed back then.

He felt his lips twitched into a smirk, but it all faltered once the pain attacked him again.

All his memories of hers splashed back to him. He sighed, reaching out to his pocket. Feeling a little down hearted and lonely once again.

He pursed his lips as he welcomed the pain. He let his free hand ran through his messy blonde hair as he stared at the phone on which he grabbed from his pocket.

Her phone.

He silently chuckled, a chuckle that is devoid of any hints of joy. He continued to stare at the phone. Holding the phone lightened his negative emotions inside of him.

It is funny, isn't it? Only a certain piece of object that had once belonged to her is the only thing that could calm him down.

A tear dropped from the phone screen.

He let out a teary smile as he slowly wiped his eyes.

Don't worry, Rys.

    I won't stop searching until I found you.

He breathed out a sigh as he held the phone. Afraid that if he ever let go, he will lose himself to his raging insanity that is trying to consume him for awhile now.

Unbeknownst to him, someone is on the other side of the door. Peeking on him silently. A smirk tugging on the corners of his lips. An amused expression on his face as he continued to watch the vampire's unstable form.

"Oh, my."

    "What do we got here, little brother?"