Part 40

Part 40

~~~

When Rys woke up, the vampire Hash was gone which was replaced by his younger brother Bled. The rain hadn't leave yet, but it already slowed down.

      "Bled," She murmured as she scratched her green eyes lazily. "Where did your brother go?"

      Bled didn't reply and instead, he slowly stalked towards her form in a very predatory way.

      Rys gulped. What's with this vampire dude?

      "Um..." His blue eyes flashed red while he continued to creep.

     Rys was confused on why he was acting like a complete predator. At first she was scared. Scared that Bled might probably know everything already, but it all faltered when he suddenly pouted as he embraced her

     "Can't you be more careful? You slept while Hash is around. He's a vampire, Rys," He murmured softly, "It's dangerous, and you know that."

      Rys let out a chuckle. Oh, so that's why...

      She patted her mate in the back for an assurance as she spoke, "Nah, don't worry. Hash won't hurt me. Anyway, where is he?"

       Bled narrowed his blue eyes off to some space.

      "But Hash's still a vampire, and don't change the topic, Rys!"

      Rys sighed. This vampire was over acting too much. It was really nothing to worry about.

     "I'm not changing the topic, Bled. That's actually my first question to you after I woke up."

      Bled didn't answer to that cause it was after all the truth. The girl can't helped snicker while she still hugged back her mate back.

      "So now, will you answer my question, sucker?" Rys asked.

      Bled breathed out which made the girl snickered more. Bled was finally relieved after hearing his mate laugh; he was glad to see her fine even though she still got that mark on her.

     "I really don't know where my brother went, but when I arrived, he was in a hurry to leave."

     Rys went "oh".

     "So how's the mission going on for you, Bled?" The black haired girl asked after a moment of silence.

     "Mission?" Bled got a confused look as he reluctantly retreated from the hug he shared with his beloved mate.

     "Um...about the searching that 'demon' thing?" Rys scratched her hair as she let out a weak laugh.

     Bled's confused look turned into a harsh glare.

     That demon...he was still searching for that f*cker but until now, he didn't have any idea where the demon was. Even though he got that powerful witch with him, it seemed like that old hag's no use. She didn't even try to help him.

     A growl involuntarily left his lips. Which hinted Bled's answer as a no. Rys hung his head, nothing to say.

      Bles noticed her look which made him to forge an assuring smile. "Ah~ but don't worry...I'll make sure I'll find that demon in no time and give him a pounding for trying to take you away from me."

     Rys mentally gulped, but she maintained her calm. "Y-you don't really have to do that, Bled."

     Bled gave her a loving gaze.