P34|| Evil

Part 34

~~~

Darkness...pure darkness was all he see everwhere. Always. He hated this feeling the most. He hated on how he always felt like being caged, never to see the broad daylight again. For once he escaped it, but here he was again, back to where he was.

     All because of her.

     A light nice sensation filled his chest once he thought of her, safe in her house and smiling beautifully.

     I don't regret it was all he thought. 

     For now that is. 

    She was his light, fated to be his light. He had escaped this darkness once he saw her...in the magical mirror of that dark witch.

     He traded his demonic body for that witch's body in order to resurface above the earth. He traded it all just for the sake of seeing her personally, touching her, and keeping her.

     He entered the school on where she studied, but he found out that she was missing. He thought that she was dead, but he didn't give up...he continued. Only to be granted on seeing her again.

     My mate...He raised up his hand to the darkness as he thought of her crying for him.

     He should had talked to her while he still had the chance. He should had... he felt so horrible on letting go of such a chance. He should had told her his feelings before he...

     But it was too late, he was back to where he should b-

     "Mr. Ulton?!" He heard a manly voice called out to him in the darkness.

      Familiar did it sound to him. It was probably a student of him. He really didn't bother memorizing all their names except for his beloved mate.

     "You oka- oh shoot!"

     Oh now, he noticed. The body he was using was now dead. It was useless to him now, very useless.

     He had always wanted to protect and keep her but now, the body was no more use. All he could do was just stay in the darkness forever.

     If only he could had used his real body, he wouldn't had experienced this, and he could had kill that drunkard. But it was dangerous, his body's of a demon, an evil being.

     Cunning and manipulative, enemy of both mortals and other supernatural beings alike. He could be easily spotted by his enemies if he had used that original body of his.

     "Fuck, he's really dead..." He heard him mutter.

      Something triggered inside of him, something evil. A grin made its way up his face.

     That's it...

      He tried to control the dead body. He tried all his energy to make the dead body, alive even for a second.

     ...I could just possess him.

     And then, it happened. He was able to open the eyes ang grabbed the suprised man's wrist.

     Possess him. And have the chance again to...

     He chanted an ancient language that only demons know. Keeping a tight leash on the man's wrist.

     ...to be with her once again. This time I'll have my powers and protect her for enternally.

     Once done, the teacher's body went limp once more. Only that it didn't contain anyone anymore. It had transferred to the young man's body who was now grinning deviously.

     No one can't stop us anymore, Rys, this time I'll have you all to myself.

Hihi, just wanna say thanks to everyone who still supported this story even when I unpublished this story. Thank you! This story would have been nothing without you guys!

I'll try starting dedicating chapters to my readers out there. So yeah, if you wanna be dedicated, be more active in the comment section, so I could easily notice you :3