Chapter 17

When I woke up it was pitch black feeling a cloth covering my eyes. I started to wiggle my wrists, I could feel the ropes rubbing against my skin creating friction. Panic started to wash over me and I twisted my body side to side, my blood was pumping fast hearing the pounding of my heart in my ears I took a deep breath trying to calm myself to figure out where I was. 

So far I found out a few things, one I was sitting in a wooden chair with a blindfold on with my hands and feet bound to the chair, two I was outside I could smell the pine from the trees the slight wind was giving me goose bumps on my arm, and third I was alone I couldn't feel anyone else's presence and if someone was there they were farther away watching from a distance.

I don't know how long I sat there until I heard someone approach and the blindfold was ripped off. 

It took me a minute for my eyes to adjust to the sudden light, my mother stood in front of me watching every move I made. She nodded

Not even a second later, someone, a guard bent down in front of me and began untying my feet and hands. He put handcuffs on my wrists once I stood up and started to drag me behind him like taking a dog for a walk.

My head was throbbing filled with so many thoughts that it was giving me a headace I couldn't even think straight, scratch that can't even walk straight. My legs felt numb and my knees were shaking barely holding me up. 

We walked up a small hill, well I was dragged. On top of the hill, there was a line of guards that were standing behind Zack, Brady, Brady's Father, his wife and a few children that were all on their knees looking down with their hands in handcuffs.

There was no way out of this we were going to die all of us. The wind whipped through the air pulling my hair to one side.

"Well isn't this nice," My mother said in a cheery voice" the whole family's together" She clapped her hands together with a big grin on her face. "My Ex-husband, his wife and children, my werewolf son, my daughter that betrayed me and her boyfriend." She looked at each of us as daring us to fight against her. "Oh isn't this just wonderful!" 

I was still standing next to my Mother when everyone else was on their knees, why couldn't I join them? It would be so much easier. 

She first walked up to the two children that had tears running down their faces, one of the guards handed her a gun, she didn't even hesitate when she shot them in the heart. I gasped my heart skipped a beat I refused to let any tears fall I had to be strong, their mother started to ball her eyes out knowing she could do nothing and that she was next. 

The bullets were made of silver, there are three ways to kill a werewolf, get bitten by a vampire, get shot in the head but any type of gun, or get shot in the heart with a silver bullet.

Mother slowly walked down to their Mother before shooting her in the heart as well, as soon as the trigger got pulled there was a loud roar from Brady's father. I had to keep telling myself not to try, but every time she pulled the trigger I felt myself getting punched in the gut.

Next was Brady, I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes flinching when I heard the trigger go off. This time, I couldn't keep the tears back. I didn't even know him that well he was my brother and I didn't know anything, how could she kill her own son. 

Next was Zack, this time, it was me who let out a scream that could have broken glass but it was too late he was laying limp on the floor, and I was frozen in my spot I couldn't move the pain was excruciating I couldn't breath a was gasping for air. Everyone I cared about was dead another bullet was fired and in the corner of my eye Brady's father fell to the ground. 

I didn't move I just waited for pain but none came...

................................

Yay, another update! sorry for the long wait.

             Please

vote/comment/follow