one

Sasha's P.O.V -

I looked at my feisty, ginger haired best friend as she clenched her fists and paced back and forth for a good 5 minutes. Kevin was staring at the fuming girl as well, in amusement.

It had become enough for me to watch, so I took action to calm the destructive woman down. "Bex, there is nothing we can do about it."

She shot me a heavy death glare and I immediately put my hands up in defense. "Nothing we can do? Nothing we can do!? Sasha are you kidding me? What has happened to you? Where is the Sasha that would never let her spotlight be dimmed?"

I looked on at her and allowed myself to brood for a second. Yes, she was right. Although some part of me was reluctant to admit that. What was the point of birthing false hope just to watch it die in my hands? "Bex listen, this has happened to us so very many times that it has become an expected routine. Vince is going to keep teasing opportunities with us then snatch them away. All whilst getting a check for it."

Rebecca soon stopped pacing and sat in between Kevin and I. "Sasha, I am tired. I want it to go back to normal. Though apparently Vince does not give a crap about this Women's division anymore. He thinks that it has all become boring."

I grabbed her hand in mine and she rested her head on my shoulder. Kevin joined in the conversation, "Maybe you guys and Vince should just, talk." Becky and I looked at each other and immediately bursted out in to laughter.

Kevin looked at us like we have completely lost it. "What did I say?" I looked at Kevin amused. "Do you honestly believe that Vince McMahon, is willing to "talk" with us?"

Kevin shrugged, "I don't know, maybe." Becky interrupted, "Yeah right." I smiled along with Kevin at Becky's "fiery" attitude.

I reasurred Becky everything would be okay, "Bex, we will bop back up, eventually." She nodded and Kevin gave us a thumbs up.

I heard the door to catering squeak open and the one person I never want to have in my sight walked in. Zaharah.

She walked in with Stephanie and they briefly discussed something for about 5 minutes. Becky, Kevin, and I glared at each other for the same reason. Why was Zaharah talking to Steph?

Suddenly I saw her walking towards the table we were at. She put on an obvious fake smile and sat down with no invitation. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"Hey guys. It has been quite a while." Kevin eyed Zaharah up and down then rolled his eyes. He spoke up, "What Zaharah?" She looked me in the eyes even though my head was somewhat hanging down as I played with my fingers.

"Sorry if I am interrupting, I just feel bad about the way I treated Sasha when Seth got injured, I want to apoligize." I hated the way she said my name.

Becky spoke, "Oh cut the crap Zaharah. What do you want?" Zaharah's fake smile turned in to a very real look of anger. "No one was talking to you, Becky." Becky stood up and I quickly grabbed her wrist and she sat down.

She spoke again, " Look Sasha, I wanted to let you know, Seth is doing fine. I have been his personal care taker. You know, doing the normal things a care taker would do. Such as, giving his naked body a sponge bath, and massaging his sore body, and showering him in kisses."

Becky interrupted again, "Really? Because all those things sound like something gold - digging sluts do."

Zaharah rolled her eyes and stood up. "Whatever, you wouldn't know Becky. I just want to warn you, stay away from him Sasha. He doesn't like you, and never will. Why would he? He has me. Bye losers." Becky mocked her and Kevin just laughed.

I kept my head down and Becky and Kevin immediately became concerned. Kevin looked at me and spoke, "Don't listen to her." Becky rubbed my arm out of compassion.

They kept comforting me but my mind couldn't stay away from Seth. I needed to get away or I was doing to break down on front of my coworkers.

Kevin and Becky were the only people who knew about the feelings I have had towards Seth. Zaharah was a horrible person. She has cheated on Seth multiple times, but Seth always runs back to her.

A tear slipped it's way down my cheek and I just stood up and left. I ran out of the building and out to the street. I kept running until I reached a tree and I sat down letting my tears flow freely.

I let my emotions get the best of me and I pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts until I reached his name.

Voicemail. I was a little bit happy about that.

"Hey it's Seth leave a message."

I felt my body shiver at his voice. I was quiet for a few seconds, then gained courage to speak.

"Seth. I don't know how to talk to you anymore. I am scared. I miss my best friend. The guy I knew from NXT. I have feelings for you Seth. But your girlfriend never lets me get that through to you. Seth I love -"

The Voicemail shut off which indicates that is all I could say. Did I make a mistake?