fifteen

Seth's P.O.V -

"Zahra I don't want to hear it!"

"Well you are gonna hear it! Do you know how close she was to you!? She just thinks she can grab on to your body and hold you, and you allowed it!"

"You are over exaggerating everything."

I sat on the couch staring at the television watching RAW reruns as Zahra screamed at me from the arm of the couch. I sighed as she stepped in front of the way of the tv and leaned close to my face with her jaw clenched tight.

"I don't want you to have any contact with that bitch, you hear me!? Because I swear to god I'll leave your ass so fucking quickly if I catch it."

"Quit it Zahra, I'm not losing contact with her."

"Oh well then I'm just gonna "accidentally" have to get her fired."

"Whatever, you can't do it."

"Oh I can do many things. One thing I did was your brother."

I looked at her angrily and shook my head.

"You remember that Seth!? Huh!? How heartbroken you were! That's because I'm talented and if I don't like a special pair up I can destroy it, no matter the circumstances!"

"You know what, fuck you. I was so close to my brother and you wanted to fuck around with him. I believed you! You said he forced you! I broke contact because he forced you! You lying slut!"

She lifted her hand but I quickly caught it.

"Not this time bitch."

Her eyes widened and she pulled her hand back and looked at me angrily and wide eyed.

"He's gone now Seth it doesn't even fucking matter."

I took a breath and stood up, walking to the kitchen as she followed. I ran my hand through my hair and looked away.

Exactly, he's gone, because of you. You know, all you do is judge people and hurt people if they don't suck up to you. You think you are everyone's puppet master and can tell them what to do and when to do it."

I turned around and Zahra backed up as I kept walking closer with pure anger taking over me.

"You are not anyone's master, you can not judge or control me or my decisions. Though I realize, as many times as we have this conversation, you never fucking get it. And I'm tired. I'm sick and god damn tired. So with that, we're done. We are through and this relationship is finished. Get out."

Zahra's jaw dropped as I pointed her towards the door.

"Y-you can't dump me! I've never been dumped!"

"You have now."

She scoffed and ran upstairs to gather her items I'm assuming. I sighed and sat back down on my couch, wanting this to be over.

~

It's been thirty minutes and she's still not done. I rolled my eyes and went to stand up but two hands immediately pushed my shoulders back down.

"Sethie, baby. I think you need to rethink your decision."

Oh god no.

Around the couch Zahra stepped forward with only a white silk robe around her while she wore a set of a somewhat transparent pink bra and underwear.

God she looked so- no, no Rollins stay strong.

I sighed and closed my eyes as she placed her legs on either side of me and rubbed along my shoulders and chest.

"Z-Zahra"

I bit my lip as she began to nibble on my earlobe.

How could I get rid of this?

I'll show you.

I pushed her off of me and she rolled on to the couch next to me.

"Are your bags packed?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"N-No."

"Well that's too bad, guess you'll have to come back another time to pack them. Get out now or I'll call the fucking cops."

She breathed out and grabbed her purse and phone. She walked to the door with me and turned around.

"Seth please! I'm sorry for bringing up your brother I was just angry. Baby I need you-"

"Zahra no. Don't manipulate me. I made my decision and it's final. You are not welcome here, you are not welcome to speak to me or any of my friends, including Sasha. If you do I will have you arrested for harassment."

"I thought you loved me! You are just gonna throw away three years?"

"You threw away those years when you slept around, get out."

She bit her tongue and shook her head,

"Fine Seth, I'll leave, but just know I'm going to make your life as well as your little "bossy's" life, a living hell."

Those were the last words she said before she slammed the door in my face leaving me to take a sigh of pure relief.

Game over.

Or so I had thought...

~

AUTHORS NOTE -

Uh oh, grab your popcorn and be prepared, cause the drama is beginning...

~ Ana B.