seventeen

Anonymous P.O.V -

I don't want to do it, I really don't. Though I had to take in to consideration what Zahra said. She wasn't lying, everything was true, but should I really do this?

I sighed and shook my head as I slowly crept in to Sasha's hotel room and slowly inched towards her bed.

"I'm so sorry Sash."

I let a tear fall as I opened her nightstand and grabbed her private journal in my arms, feeling accomplished yet regretful once it was in my possession.

"But you deserve it, it's time for me to be number one again."

I closed the nightstand drawer quietly and left the room leaving a train of worry behind.

Once outside, an impatient Zahra rolled her eyes,

"Enough with the emotional pity party, hand me the book."

She went to snatch it but I pulled it back and stopped her.

"I'm not to sure about doing this."

"Are you kidding me? Look I'm not only doing this because I want to expose her, but because I care about you okay? I understand what it's like to have everything and then have someone barge in and take it from you. She did that to me with Seth, and she did that to you when she won the Women's Championship and became the main attraction of the whole division. Listen to me Becky, it's time to show her who the real bosses are. You deserve a better best friend, I know we've had our differences but I'd be glad to take that wannabe Beyonce's place. Once she's out of the picture you will be on top of the world Becky, I promise."

I sighed and nodded,

"Your right."

"I know."

I handed her Sasha's journal and she smiled.

"Time for revenge."

~

AUTHOR'S NOTE -

Uh ohhhhh....

Feel free to kill me in the comments below...

~ Ana B.