Part 17

"What did you do to her!" I yelled at them.

"Well isn't it obvious. We hit her over the head." Said the guy that flirted with Nicolette. Let's call him Mr. Fake. And the pervert will be Mr. Pervert. Get a laugh out of right.

"Why did you do this?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Because The King wants you." Said Mr. Pervert.

"Well he can't have me!" I yelled at them as I stood up and guarded Nicolette.

"Do you really think you, a girl that is a wolf, can beat two male lycans? Don't make me laugh!" Mr. Fake said laughing with a smirk.

"I will do anything to protect my friends and family." I said with a deep voice.

"As you wish." Mr. Pervert said.

They both shifted into lycans but not quick enough. I picked up Nicolette a smashed the window of her room and jumped out and down four stories onto the grass and fell over because of  Nicolette.

'Marie what is going on!' Ryan asked.

'I jumped out of the window. And Ryan they are lycans!' I said rushed.

The lycans spent no time jumping down. I picked up Nicolette again and started running around the lodge to give Ryan and his friends time to get here. I heard a moan and looked at Nicolette who was waking up. The bruise and cut was gone. When one of the lycans barked she immediately woke up.

"Took you long enough." I said.

"Put me down I can help!" She yelled as she struggled to get out of my grip. So I let her down and she shifted.

'Shift Marie!' Ryan yelled. And I did.

I saw Ryan and his friends with my mom come over to us a and we all ran into the woods with two lycans chasing us. There is obviously more of us so why aren't they stopping.

'They are lycans that should be enough reason to know why.' Lilly said.

'Common fight back stop being a coward.' Lilly said and she was right. I can't run away from my problems.

I looked over to my mom and my look was enough for her. We stopped dead in our and turned  around and jumped at the lycans in one swift movement. They tried to dodge it but failed. My mom and I tackled them to the ground and blood was staining fur coats in seconds.

'Get off runt!' Mr. Fake said to my mom and he flung her off him and lunged at her and she dodged it and kicked him into a tree and delivered a final blow when she bit into his neck and killed him on the spot.

'How about you pay attention to your own battles gorgeous!' Mr. Pervert said and he lunged at me and knocked me to the ground and knocked the wind out of me.

'Marie!' Ryan yelled as he charged but my mom stopped him.

'This is her fight she has to learn.'  My mom said as she put Ryan to the ground to hold him down.

The lycan circled me as I was trying to catch my breath. I heard the females whispering again coming from around my neck but I didn't hear any words. Right when the lycan lunged at me I was thinking of how wonderful it would be if he just caught fire. Right when I thought that I saw a single spark of fire land on his fur and he lit up into a big fiery figure and howls of pain could be heard for miles. I took the opportunity to get up and and kill him.

'He is on fire you can't just kill him you will catch fire to!' Lilly said.

'Well if we don't kill him now he will set the whole woods ablaze!' I exclaimed.

I didn't care if I caught fire. I lunged at him and  knocked him down then went for the kill. Just like that the fire went out on his body.

'Odd...' I said to myself.

I shifted back and so did the others. My mom had a proud smile on her face when the others just looked confused. I can't blame them. That spark of fire just came from no where and there was no fire around to even make the spark either.

'Looks like you used an ability.' My mom said.

'How. I didn't even do anything.' I said confused.

'Did you think of anything that had to do with fire?' She asked.

'Yeah I thought about how wonderful it would have been if he caught fire.' I said plainly.

'Then that is why. All you have to do is think.' She said.

Well that seemed way to easy then.

'Not all the abilities will come as easy as this one did. And some you can only use in human form and others you can only use in wolf form.' I heard a female's voice say.

'Who are you?' I asked.

'Well I am apart of you that is all you need to know my dear.' The women said with a kind voice. And then her presence vanished.

"Apart of me, what did she mean by that?" I asked myself.

"Did you say something?" Ryan said as he came up from behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Huh? Oh, no I didn't say anything just thinking to myself." I said with a smile.

Ryan looked at me, searching my eyes for an answer. He pulled me into a hug and sparks erupted through my whole body. Relaxing me and I hugged back.