Part 21

My mom and I were on a run just exploring the pack territory to get a feel of it and know how big it is and where the boarders of it were. We did come across like ten patrol groups which means that the territory is probably huge. When we passed by them they bowed their heads to show respect to me and said hello Luna. I have to admit it, I'm still struggling to wrap my head around the fact that I am a Luna. I still don't know how powerful the pack is either I mean it appears to possibly be one of the top ten most powerful packs across the world.

'I think that for now we should communicate via mind link.' My mom said.

'Okay, I'm fine with that.' I told her.

'It's just a precaution. If any rouges were to see or hear about it, it could mean big trouble for the pack. We already don't look like the normal everyday wolf.' She said in a serious voice.

I nodded my head agreeing with her. I don't want to cause trouble for the pack nor do I want to worry anyone else here about it. About maybe ten minutes later after being out for roughly two hours, Ryan mind linked me and told me to come back because he had to talk to me about something important so I did. We arrived back at the pack house and went in and grabbed something to drink and eat. After that I found Ryan in his office.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" I asked him as I took a seat on the leather couch in the corner.

"Tomorrow you will meet the whole pack. We will have a celebration for the whole pack because it finally has a Luna." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Okay. Sounds like a plan." I said with a smile.

"You look like you have a question to ask?" He said.

"Well I was wondering how strong the pack is. Like what is the pack's rank?" I asked him, when I asked him that he seemed a little hesitant to tell me.

"You will find out tomorrow at the celebration." He said as he got up and went back to his desk.

I didn't ask anymore questions about it or anything else because I couldn't think of any other questions. So I got up and left his office. When I walked out I was suddenly grabbed and being brought out and put into a car.

"We need to take you shopping so you can have clothes for this weather." Ashely said as she turned on the car and started to drive away and to who knows where.

"Were here." She said about five hours later. Where we were was only two hours away from the pack territory.

"So where to first?" She asked me getting out of the car. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. I've never been here before." I nervously laughed.

"Oh thats right. Sorry, silly me." She laughed. She grabbed my hand and started towards a very nice clothing store.

She had me try on multiple pairs of jeans out of all them I only got four. Then I got some
T-shirts and a few sweaters. She then took me to Victoria's Secret. About after a few hours of shopping we headed back to the pack. While she was driving we laughed and talked about funny things that happened to us when we were little, and we shared embarrassing moments of our lives. When we arrived back at the pack we unloaded the car and put my new clothes away. I just had one question on my mind I had to ask her.

"How did you pay for all of this?" I asked her curiously as I put the last of my clothes away.

"With this," she said as she took a credit card out of her back pocket. "It's Ryan's card." She laughed.

"You didn't." I gasped as I tried to contain my laughter.

"I did." She laughed harder. Then there was a knock at the door

"Who is it?" Ashley and I asked at the same time.

"It's Ryan." He said.

Ashley and I looked at each other with wide eyes. She tossed me his card and I tossed it back at her.

"You hide it you are the one who took it!" I silently hissed at her and she put it in her back pocket again with a defeated look.

The door opened and Ryan entered and he walked around the room and it looked like he was looking for something. Ashley and I took it as an opportunity to sneak out of the room undetected. We were successful and ran down the stairs into the kitchen where Ashley put Ryan's card back in his wallet.

"That isn't a safe place to keep a wallet." I said I took a water bottle from the fridge.

"I keep telling him that but he never listens and says it's fine. But as you can see, that is not true." She laughed as she also grabbed a water bottle. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and we didn't need to guess who it was.

"Have either of you seen my credit card?" Ryan asked as he looked at our faces looking for an answer.

"Nope, not at all. We were at the mall so how could we have seen it." Ashley pointed out.

"How about you?" Ryan asked asked as he turned to me.

"Same here, haven't seen it." I said staring into his eyes so he would buy it.

"Really?" He asked me again stepping closer.

"Yeah." I said as I put a smile on my face.

"Mhmm." He hummed as he searched my eyes further.

"Have you checked you're wallet?" Ashley asked coming to my rescue.

"Yeah, see it's not-." He then stopped mid sentence and had a confused look on his face.

"Something the matter?" I asked him.

"Uhh, no. My card is right here. I guess I wasn't thorough enough." He said as he grabbed his wallet and headed to his office.

"That was close." I said as I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah it was." She said taking a sip of water.

I started to make Ashley and I some dinner. I was cooking chicken as Ashley was making salad. We decided to have a Chicken caesar salad. We sat down and ate then watched a movie when we were done eating. Maybe half way through the movie I heard footsteps coming up from behind us and then a hot breath on my ear.

"So...do you have anything you would like to tell me?" Ryan asked.

"Not that I can think of no." I replied confused.

"Okay." He said then walked over to Ashley.

"Do you have anything you would like to share?" He asked her and she shook her head no.

"So you wouldn't know how all of these purchases appeared on my card?" He asked in a blunt tone.

"Okay fine. I took Marie out shopping so she could have proper clothes for the weather here." Ashley said with defeat.

"Next time just come out with the truth." He laughed.