Chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to Crybaby736373882.

Hey thanks for commenting and welcome to wattpad. Enjoy reading stories in wattpad, you will really get addicted!

Also thank you to Nidhikakarwar for adding Mine Forever in your reading list. Hope you like it!

○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○○◎○◎○

Scarlet's Pov~

"Sir...I have got..." The documents slipped and fell down from both my hands. I'm stunned with what I am seeing in front of me right now.

Alexander is sitting on his table; a red brunette haired girl is on his lap. Her legs are hooked around his hips; he is supporting her with his hands across her waist.

She is wearing a very short velvet black dress with thin straps. But she is half naked right now; her naked back is facing me. Her hair is messy, lips are swollen, sweating as hell and panting as if she choked up something.

On the other hand he is sitting there with a smirk on his face. Unbuttoned shirt, lipstick marks on his cheek. His hairs are all messy and his piercing green eyes are shiny with dilated pupils. Gosh he is showing off the bedroom eyes effect.

How can he do this?

Why am I so affected?

What is wrong with me?

It feels like my heart is getting constricted, I am not able to breath. Looking at him like this....with someone else. It's like a thorn got pricked into my heart. I felt tears running down my cheeks.

I took a deep breath, before he could say anything I moved out from his cabin, closing the door roughly and I slipped.

Thudd!!!!

Aaaghh!!!

O god!! My Ass. Oww. It hurts.

I slowly opened my eyes; beads of sweat were formed on my forehead. I wiped it away with my right hand and got up. Then I realized it was just a dream. But why did i dream something like that? I have no idea and its disturbing me.

Oh thank god!! It was just a dream. I whispered to myself.

I got up stretched my arms and glanced at my clock.

Shit!

Now all I could see was that-

It's already 8:00 am.
I am late.

So quickly I rushed to the bathroom, took shower and did all the other necessary things. In 30 minutes I somehow managed to do all, including dressing up.

I was ready. But, I am really disturbed with the morning dream.

Pushing away all the thoughts regarding the dream, I reached office at sharp - 9 am. I grabbed two coffee mugs and rest of the items from cafeteria and placed one in my cabin and the other one in his cabin.

He has not yet reached office. I am glad that I am here before him.

Just when I was about to leave, he entered and seeing him right then I remembered the dream.

He was waving his hand in front of me.

"Hey! Back to earth Scarlet. Is everything okay?" He looked at me with concern.

If only I knew, I wish I could know what's wrong with me?

"Yes Sir. I am sorry for spacing out like that."

"Uh-uh. Before you leave, I need to tell you that, I have a meeting with Mr. Lorenz Rosario at 2 pm so please make a note of it and remind me as well. Okay."

I gave a small nod in response, left the cabin and completely focused on the work.

While I was doing a few important works given by Alexander, a man entered into my cabin without knocking and I looked up at him. He was tall, had deep sea blue eyes, pale skin and dark brown hair. I think he is in his thirties and he was wearing a white suit looking all perfect and absolutely handsome.

"Hello there." He had a thick accent.

"Hi." I greeted him politely and he settled down on one of the chairs.

"So you are his new PA....mmm I must say, your gorgeous.

Ah! Sorry forgot about introducing me, Maximo Rosario. And may I know your name Caro?"

Maximo Rosario. Who is he? His name does sound familiar though. What's Caro?
I thought to myself but I replied to what he just asked me.

"I am Scarlet Reeves."

He smiled and lifted my right hand from the desk and gave a feather light kiss while looking at me and said,

"It's a pleasure to meet you Scarlet." He said in a husky voice. I bet girls must be swooning over him because of that accent, husky voice and handsome looks. He has got very lethal combinations to easily get girls flock around him.

"Scarlet." Mr. Pearce came in, he was staring at my hand first, and then he looked up at me and the new person with me.

Seeing him I instantly stood up but my right hand is still held by Mr. Rosario.

"Maximo what are you doing here? It was informed to me that Lorenz is coming here to meet me." Alexander said while coming forward and stood next to me. Mr. Rosario left my hand and shoved his hand in front to shake it with Alexander.

"Lorenz is stuck with another work so he sends me instead. I hope its fine with you. You don't have to worry we will do good business together." Mr. Rosario said smiling while looking at me.

I just smiled back and then I remembered Alexander had already informed me that he is having a meeting today with Mr. Lorenz Rosario, so he is his brother.

"Okay then let's discuss the things in my cabin. It is this way, come along with me." Alexander said to him and they headed towards the CEO cabin.

Before leaving Alexander turned towards to me and said,

"Don't transfer any calls while I am with him, make a note of it. And arrange two cup of coffee and let Charlie bring in the coffee. You don't have to come inside my cabin. Got it?"

"Okay I got it." I replied immediately instead of asking any further questions. I did send the coffee in, by the hands of Charlie and continued with my work.

After an hour, their discussions were done and Mr. Rosario left.

I was having a lot of work to do, so I just proceeded with making calls to arrange meetings and all. Then most importantly there is a charity event coming up which is organized by Taylor's parents. And so I need to give him the invitation letter.

So I pulled out the invitation card from my left drawer and headed towards his cabin.

I knocked once and I just entered his cabin. It's a Deja vu.... kind of, almost like my dream.

He was in the middle of a passionate kiss with a girl, holding her across from her waist. Her back is facing me so I can't see her face. But her brown hair is short and has a medium height. I interrupted their kiss, as he saw me and pushed the girl aside.

No words were coming out from my mouth. Heart was pounding faster and I felt hurt. All I did was, run away from them.

I don't want to see
Mr. Alexander Pearce.

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

I'm Hurt!

◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎

Vote, Share & Comment.

Thank you.