Chapter 35.

Alexander's Pov~~

"How did this happen?" I asked Ashton while sitting on the couch. We had reached home today morning. Dad was sleeping and he is actually badly injured.

"I don't know exactly but dad said that the car had lost its control and got crashed. The car has been sent to the garage for repair, I told them to do a thorough check upon it. "Ashton said while having a cup of coffee.

"So, as we all can see that love is in the air. Now what's your future plans bro?" Ashton asked with a smile.

"Oh come on! I'm just taking it slow." I replied thoughtfully.

"You will have to be very careful Alex. She is different from other girls. As far as I have seen and known her, she is a keep. Don't hurt her in any way and stay away from media as possible. You know how they are; they ruin everything in seconds for people like us." He warned me and I nodded in response.

Sighing I thought about what he said, which is actually right and I have to be very careful. When we had arrived at the airport there was a media crew waiting for us. They were swarming there, asking questions regarding our trip to Italy and our relationship status. Scarlet was so petrified seeing them in such large number that she immediately clung onto me. I made sure no one get aggressive and hurt her like last time as I arranged security guards around us and we never said a word, just walked out from there and got into our car. I will give an official statement once everything is fine with dad.

I was about to drop Scarlet home as I could see she was too tired yet she accompanied me here to meet dad. Right now she is with Mom and Estelle; they are preparing lunch for us. My niece and nephew love her a lot. I mean she is so much loved here by everyone that she is considered as family now.

Feels like I am the happiest man on earth now!

"Hmm...I think we should get security for all of us from now on. The accident that happened with dad, I don't think it's just an accident. I feel like maybe it's all planned by someone, maybe like a threat or something. We can't risk our lives....Right?" Ashton said while thinking about what he said.

"Yes. We should have a security team assigned at home as well as a personal bodyguard should be provided for each member. I'll call up Ray and ask him regarding it." I said, while suddenly my cellphone started ringing.

I checked up on the screen and seeing the name on it made my blood boil.

Cherry

I just ended the call. But then it again started ringing, so I thought maybe it's important or something serious...
I went outside towards the garden area and attended the call.

A: "What do you want Cherry?"

C: " Alex, I...I just....I heard about your dad. How is he now?"

A: "He is fine. Is that all you wanted to ask?"

C: "I actually wanted to talk to you... Can we meet over lunch please? I want to talk to you and it's something which I want to tell you personally."

A: "I am busy and..."

C: "Please Alexi... I'll be waiting for you at Bliss Restaurant at 1:00. Please.

---Call ends---

What is it that she wants to talk about now? Her voice was a bit tensed and I think something is really not right with her. I should go.

As I entered home I saw mom talking with Ashton regarding something.

"Mom, what is the matter?" I asked her as she worriedly looked up at me.