Chapter 34.

Cherry's Pov~~~

Dammit!!!

How the hell did this happen?

He proposed that freaking bitch!!!!

It's all over the new channels and newspapers. The headline says...

Business tycoon is in love.

Hot Bachelor is whipped!

Love birds Alexander & Scarlet in ITALY.

Paris Love: Pearce Corp's CEO and Small town girl Scarlet.

Also there are various pictures and clips shown along with the article. My blood is boiling right now seeing them together. This can't happen.

I switched off the television and teared up the newspaper into pieces. I took a bottle of wine and drank from it to calm myself. Took the framed picture of Alexander from the stand and sat down on my couch.

Looking at the picture I started talking to myself while having the drink from the bottle in between.

I know it was a big mistake to leave you and got married to that bastard Antonio.

I know I hurt you a lot and I was being selfish. I only looked for my own happiness and I left you.
See now, I ended up being all alone. No love and no one to care.

Tears started welling up and then I started sobbing. I continued talking while looking at his picture.

That day when you saw me with him in bed at your home I was shocked.

0in;m>l)

Michael Roark as Antonio and Nicole Gale Anderson as Cherry in the above picture

I mean yes.....it is wrong to be with another guy while being in a relationship with you. I cheated you and hurt you. But you were always busy with work. And I felt you don't love me and all you think is work and that hurt me too. I was wrong; your way of showing love towards me was different. I just couldn't see it. I was too selfish to see it. We had a nasty breakup and the media made a lot of news with it.

After our break up, I dated Antonio and I thought he is my soulmate, a Perfect partner who will always be there for me and love me forever. But I was wrong. He used me to get a more good connection with you in business and overtake the company. I overheard this information while he was speaking on the phone. I immediately ended the relationship with him and reconciled with you. But again, he met me to apologize and proposed me on that instant. He was showering me with lots of love and attention more than you. I was over the moon and loved all of those moments. But I clearly once again chose him over you.