Chapter 1- New Beginnings...again

*edited*
Before this story begins this is not for romantic fairytales. It has romantic and heartache. Dark pasts that need to be concurred. There will be a trigger warning I think because there will be some dark shit in this story. Now I own this story belongs to me and only me.
Let's being shall we
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunar's Pov
I wake up like any other day. Bolting up into a cold sweat, eyes purple in fear. Memory's of my past hunting me at night, just like every other night. I take deep calming breaths as my eyes go back to there normal dark brown. I look at the clock and I see there's no use trying to go back to sleep, as it's 4:30am.

Climbing out of bed I take a shower and get dressed. Into dark skinny jeans, black tank top, and a thin dark grey sweat shirt. I just let my dark brown, little passed shoulder length, curly/wavy, hair air dry and be down. Then a Check the time again. 4:58am "wonderful two minutes to spare" I slip on my boots and then put in my dark dark brown realistic color contacts, which hide my color changing eyes. As my wolf stays quiet in the back of my mind.

Exactly when five o'clock hits there's a loud knock on my door and a females cold voice can be heard "Let's go, your going to you new home, not like you won't be back in a matter of weeks anyhow"

I open the door finding a care taker. Her name is Lucy and she's a blond hair, blue eye, rich, stuck up bitch about 4'6. Short compared to me I tower over her at 5'7. Grabbing my few bags which consists of a one strap bag and suit case. I don't own much and I don't speak much either. I sigh knowing she's right, I'll be right back here soon enough. Heading off walking out the doors and though the halls of the orphanage, little kids running by me.
We walk to the main office and there is my new foster parent. Yes one, he doesn't have a wife or girlfriend. He stands just a little taller then me at 5'8, dirty blond, green eyes, fit build. Not that I'm looking just a fact. I actually think he's a nice guy. He treats me like I'm human and like a daughter we have talked and stuff like anyone else that goes to a new family. You learn about them as the paper work is getting done. He even took me for ice-cream.

I smile and we sign the last and final paper and leave, hoping in his old rusty truck and I put my bags in the back and hop in buckling up, As he speaks.

"So I'm moving to a new town today so we have a bit of a bigger house" he says as he drives and I answer

"I would be fine anywhere, trust me"

"Yes but Lunar I found an amazing house and it's in the woods" I smile at that loving the woods. And. My wolf says 'we can run' and I answer her 'I know!' She wags her tail in my head and I answer my wolf again 'to bad it's not going to last long' before my wolf can say anything back he says "the movers already took everything there all that the house needs in it is us now" I smile and nod looking out the window at the scenery as we drive for what seems like forever to my new home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~\(^•^)/~~~~~~~~~
A/N-Hullo! So this is my first story I know it's not good. I would love constructive criticism! Thank you for reading my shit story