Chapter 5- Yay school!

*edited*
Oh my fuck I'm lazy...Welp here I am again making another chapter and schools starting up again soon. Yay!!! *mouths the words* 'kill me now' *back to normal*
Welp on with the story shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Recap*
Screaming I bolt up, drenched in cold sweat and tears fallowing down my face eyes bright purple. I could feel the pain as if it just happened on my neck. I rub the last scar that was ever put on my body by them. As I try to calm down my eyes still staying bright purple as I am filled with fear.
"It was just memory" I whisper to myself as I calm down
~~~~~~~~~~~
My eyes still an intense purple as jake (A/N-foster father person) bursts through the door "what's wrong?!" He yells and looks at me. He already knows my eyes and past from my file and me myself talking to him. He's the one person I trust, for the first time in a long time. But that's a story for another time and place. He looks at me worry clear on his face, as I just stare at the wall in front of me. "Luna" he says hugging me like a father would for his child after they got hurt or upset. My eyes slowly go from purple to blue and I wipe my tears away sniffing and hug him back.
"Thank you" I say quietly voice not braking as I keep it strong, he pulls away as I do. I smile weakly at him saying I'm okay.
"I will be in my room if you need me. Oh and you start school today, I got you binders, notebooks, and pens. I know you have a ba-" I cut him off
"What!? I've barely been here a day!" I exclaimed
"I enrolled you a a few weeks before the paperwork finished" he explains "well it's 5:00 am right now so you should get ready. I will drive you, be ready to leave at 6:00 so you can check in with the main office and find your class, which you have to be to by 7:35 and it take 5-10 minutes to drive depending on the way to the main road. So get a move on" he finished doing a chop chop motion and walking out my room closing the door behind him
'What the hell'
'Luna we are in deep'
'This place is a pack. I don't know how I didn't smell it before!!' I yell angrily as I hop In the shower after striping of all my clothing.
~~~~~~~~
*meanwhile*
Xander's pov
"Sir we lost track of where she went she was smart and jumped in a river making us lose her sent and she left no evidence of where she went" leo third in command told Troy and I. A loud growl vibrated from my chest silencing him and anyone from saying any more.

"We need to find the rouge and kill the thing" anger pulsing through me that I let someone escape without even a warning not to come back
~~~~~~~~
*back to lunar*
After wards I hop out dry off letting my hair dry into it's natural curly waviness, I put on zero makeup hating it so much I own none, I wear (A/N- outfit out top =p I'm to lazy to type it out) with a choker to hide the scar on my neck. I brush my teeth and wet hair out not caring it's bad for it. An I put in my almost black color contacts not like my normals eye have much difference anyhow. Them being so dark brown you have to look close or see my eyes aren't that dark or change color to see the difference without them. I sigh and put in small black rose earrings because I like them and go to my bag putting a few binders in my bag along with, pens, pencils, lose leaf paper, notebooks, and my sketchbook. Along with my personal note book, a few books an manga and my phone charger. Because let's be honest I read fanfiction to much and can never stop. I put my phone in my pocket and look at the time, which read 5:50. 'Guess I was in the shower longer then I thought'
'You are always in there to long' star laughed
'Blah blah blah' I head down stairs to see jake waiting by the door and we hop in his truck driving to a place of living hell
'Could be worse' my wolf says making my roll my eyes in my mins
'How so?'
'They could smell we are a rouge'
'And do worse then kill us for trespassing I know, I know'
We pull infront of the huge school with a few students here and there. For such a big school it doesn't have many students but they all look rich considering there clothing and things they had.
Saying bye to jake and he said make friends, I rolled my eyes knowing I'm not. I'm rather quiet actually, my cocky shell only comes out when I don't want it to or I feel confident, any other time I just stay quiet and in the back ground a simple wallflower, but even more hidden. As jake drives away all heads turn toward me....
~~~~~~~~~~~~\(^•^)/~~~~~~~~~
A/N- I feel evil for leaving the story like this Mahahaha and sorry for any spelling errors and please constructive criticism! It will help greatly and taken into note