Chapter 8-Library & meeting the aplhas brother

*Edited*

Hey!
Whatcha doing?
Wait why am I asking this?
Your reading what I'm writing wasting your time at the top
XD
On with the story shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*lunars pov*
The bell rings signaling lunch time. I have all honors and college credit classes so far, nothing new for me. heading to the lunch room fallowing someone how said "finally fucking lunch time" which is what I'm saying, but you know in my head. So turns out word travels very fast about what happened with me and Lindsey. Every time I walk by her she looks at me with death glares. Ignoring her I went about my day. I stand in the lunch line and wait to get my food.
'So many of them'
'Aw is little luna scared?'
'I'm not scared and your one the talk about little-'
'HEY!'
'You started it'
Star rolls her eyes and I move forward in the line when Lindsey steps in front of me. A big smirk on her face like she won something. I roll my eyes and mutter under my breath "what are you three?" But everyone heard me, as it was so silent you could hear a baby inside it's mother kicking her side. She glares up at me, even in her six inch heels she's shorter then me and the slutty outfit she's in makes me want to vomit
"What is this a problem?" The slutty bitch asks in her high pitched voice
'There stares are starting to annoy me'
'I know Luna'
'Im going to snap'
'Calm down deep breaths'
I do as my wolf says taking a deep breath in then out.
"If your that hungry and can't wait five extra seconds for food. Then by all means go head" I gesture to the line that's moving forward slowly. She huffs clearly not satisfied with my reaction and moves ahead.
I get my food and head out the cafeteria. Heading to the library I passed on the way to one of my classes. walking in finding it seemingly empty. The books and shelfs littered with dust and cobwebs. It hasn't been used in awhile, years maybe. Setting my tray on a wooden circle table, There aren't even computers in here and there are candles for lightening when it gets dark,but the windows give plenty of light.
"This place is perfect" I sigh happily and forget about my food for a good minute, moving to the book shelfs. There's three levels first level is information books for studying, I guess from looking at the covers and bindings. The second is biographies and such. The last level you have to climb up a ladder to get to as the steps have broken a long time ago.
I reach the top floor and smile as I see fiction and teen novels everywhere, the greatest books I've ever read right there one the first shelf I look at. I grab at lest six books and go to the edge to look down at my table as the upper levels are open in the center to see down.

When I do I see a boy he's looking at my food. He has brown hair all crazy, (like Harry's from hair potter it's all crazy lookin) he's tall 6'3 it looks like from up here. He has some muscles not to many. He looks up and I back away from the edge out of sight before he see me. I want this to be my place where I can find some quiet.
"Hello?" He calls
I sigh loudly making him look up at me, stepping forward instead of trying to climb down the ladder, I jump down to the second level, regain my balance and quickly go down the stairs to the table, setting the books down quietly.
"Your Luna?" The boy asks he looks my age.
I smile at him, he seems nice, guess I don't have to ignore everyone here. "Ya that's me and you are?"
"Oh sorry" he rubs the back of his neck shyly "that was rude of me, I'm Leo"
"Nice to meet you" I sit in my chair and start picking at my food.
"Mind if I sit?" I shrug signaling it don't mind and I open a book up not paying attention to the title.
He takes his seat "so your the new kid?" I nod "what grade you in?" He asks an I hold up two ones on each finger "11th?" I nod as I read. Already falling in love with the story. The main character just her thoughts and the detail are perfect. "You don't talk much do you?" I nod "why?" A dramatic sigh leaves my mouth before words do and "I just don't like to. The less I talk the more people just leave me alone"
"So you rather be alone?"
"No..yes Urg what is this an interrogation? What grade are you in anyhow?"
"No it's not...I'm just curious, sorry." He pauses "and 11th as well, but I didn't see you in any my classes"
"I take honors and college credit classes" I answer simply
"So your a smart one huh?"
"No I just remember better then most"
"Huh?" His glaze never leaving mine. Me still focused on my book. "...Well if your not going to eat that" he reaches for my food and I slap his hand away, still looking at the book
"What makes you think I'm not going to eat that?"
"You haven't touched it and you got your nose in that book"
"Well I'm going to eat it"
"Doesn't look like it"
"So?" I say raising an eyebrow
"Still doesn't look like your gonna eat it"
"Urg" I groan and put down the book, putting a bookmark in the page. I can't stand it when people fold the pages. And eat my food not leaving a single bite left and eating quickly. "There happy now? I ate it" I say to Leo and look at the time, I start to get my stuff together
"What are you doing?"
"The bells about to ring"
"Ohh" he grab his bag "first day and you already have the bells memorized?"
"I told you already"
"Hm?"
"Memorization is my middle name"
"Oh that's one long middle name"
I roll my eyes and playfully push him away from me and start to head to the exit.
"Hey wait up" he walks beside me
"Listen I don't wait up, you catch up or stay behind"
"So the no man left behind thing?"
"Nope unless it's a kid then I will pick up the little thing and run" I laugh a little
"I bet I could beat you in a race"
"Oh do you now?"
"Yes I do, I'm the fastest runner minus my alp-brother" he quickly corrected himself and looks a little nervous. I caught it he's the alphas brother then so he's the third in command then. I know he's not the wolf I met and fought. Maybe he's not old enough to take beta position in this pack.
'Huh'
'Small world'
"um so what class you have next?"
"Gym"
He smirks "well so do I and we happen to be doing relay today"
I smirk "well looks like I can take down your arrogant arse"
"Oh your British now are you"
"Nah it's just fun to say"
"Arse" he says playing with the word "ya your right"
I laugh "I'm always right"
"Who's the arrogant one now?"
"You duh"
"Me? How so?"
"You just are"
We both laugh as we walk into the gym, not realizing we were walking the whole way there.
"Well here we are" he says gesturing to the gym doors, I roll my eyes.
"Whatever" and I walk in before him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading guys. I know it's eh and not to great but I'm working on it all