Chapter 4- A Memory

*edited*
A/N- Hullo people thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't updated in like a week. I have no excuse other then in a lazy mother fucker. Love ya all!

Let's begin shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunar's POV

My ears pick up the sound of chains dragging on the cold, hard, damp ground. I'm in a pitch black room I know all to well. This place I've been locked in for the last five years, with little food and water, Just enough to survive and barely do that. In here tho I learned something that kept me alive for a long, long time. Sadly it's also not a good thing. My wolf as hidden in the back of my mind saving her strength.

The sound of metal clicks and locks turning are heard as the silver door slides against the ground. I don't look up at my captivators as light beams though the opening blinding me for but a second, before my eyes adjust.

A whip cracking sound is heard. I know it's just a warning. I'm saving my strength. I'm going to need it if I'm ever going to get out of this place.

The whip strikes the side of my face silver slashing into me before healing once it pulls away.

I glare up at the man and growl at him. He's muscular but not to much blond hair, blue eyes, tall, also is a hunter

He glares shooting daggers at me holding back his anger. "Lunar do you want more lashings?" He starts to tsk me moving his finger back and forth.

"Bring it see if I brake" I growl stubbornly this is five years. He tries to brake me torturing me each day for hours on end. He never wins but nether do I, just a forever tie. You may be wondering how the hell have I not broken? Well that answer is simple, I'm immune to silver. Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, believe me it does, just means I heal quickly.

"Bring it?" He says raising an eyebrow and laughs evilly grabbing the silver chains chaining me up the only reason I can't brake them is because I'm to weak from hunger and thirst. If I was healthy is would be able to brake them easy as a pencil "we both know this has been going on for quite a while now" he smirks at me "just give in and all the pain will go away"

I growl louder and pull at the silver chains they don't brake. See I'm only immune because Of how much silver was used on me so it still cuts and stings for a small dull pain and it heals now until there's no scar. Sadly the ones I've had already will stay with me forever. They cover my body, I like them tho they tell a story without me speaking "I don't give in" me and my wolf growl at the same time making even him back up

He raises his eyebrow and yells "bring them in" I look at him knowing what he's about to do and to children. Werewolf children a little boy about 4 and a little girl looks to be around 5 or 6 Are pulled in by nickel chains. Which sting and burn but not as bad as silver. He them puts a gun to each of there heads as they whimper "give in" that's when I snap and fight the chains and start to scream

"A CHILD CANT CHOOSE WHO THERE PARENTS ARE, WHAT THERE BORN AS, WHAT IF THAT WAS YOUR CHILDREN? HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THEY WHERE KILLED JUST FOR BEING THE WAY THEY WERE BORN!" I scream pulling at the chains sending everyone into shock at my words as I bend the chains then the guns are aimed at my head and the children are lead out of the room. I don't know what happened to them. I'm pretty sure there dead.

The next few hours were intense pain and torture as silver wires are pushed Into me over and over again. One is placed at my throat and pushed down on and I scream out In pain for the first time in years.

Screaming I bolt up, drenched in cold sweat and tears fallowing down my face. Eyes bright purple, I could feel the pain as if it just happened on my neck. I rub the last scar that was ever put on my body by them. As I try to calm down my eyes still staying bright purple as I am filled with fear.
"It was just memory" I whisper to myself as I calm down
~~~~~~~~~~~\(^•^)/~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I suck at this I know but it's my first so I can only get better from here right?