Chapter 3- Could it be?

*edited*
So this chapter I brought someone new to the table. Your welcome

On with the story shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander POV
(A/N told you)
"More Paper work and more paper work" I say as I finish a document and go onto another one. When I'm minded linked by Troy

'Alpha we have a problem' Troy sounds nervous and scared

'Whats the problem Troy?'I ask back annoyed that I'm being bugged from my work. I continue to file and fill out the paperwork.

'Theres a rogue' his voice sounds almost fearful. I just laugh

'Bring him to me' my wolf growls at the thought of a rogue and so do I

'Sir it's a she'

'Either way bring her to me' there is no answer for a good while. An I wonder. Why is this girl a rogue, it's hard to be a rogue isn't it. You have to be strong in many ways to survive on your own. That's when I hear the weak voice of my beta.

'Sir...we need you here now...' He sounds pained.

'Troy what happened?' I ask as I'm already in wolf form my dark black wolf. Sniffing out the area and I smell the most amazing alluring smell ever to hit my nose. But all I see is my beta or my best friend and strongest warriors on the ground. Whining in pain or passed out, none dead. The ones who are still up shift and help the others after the pain fades away.

I shift standing naked not carrying if I show my body to the world. "We need to sniff her out. Fine where's she's hiding out." I speak to my beta and he throws me a pair of shorts.
Putting them on and we go back to the huge pack house. My wolf has been crazy sense he smelt the rogues smell.
'What was that scent all about?' I question my wolf

'Its smelt like are mate' he answers so happily as he bounces in my head.

I just sit and think. It can't be....a rogue my mate? Nahh just a mix up right..?

~~~~~~~~~~~\(^•^)/~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- I know this one is kind of short and I didn't give many details. Like how they look there relations. See I want you to find that out from Lunar. Though her eyes.

Thanks for reading! Love you alls