Chapter 17

Jane had a field day with me, between picking out different swimsuit styles, shaving and waxing, primping and tweezing.
She demanded cooperation, and reminded me that Aro's jaw would drop when he saw me.
Beauty is pain, I reminded myself. Beauty is a crapload of pain.

In the end, I chose a blue, black, and white bikini with a gold zipper between by breasts and one on either hip. It was little more revealing than I was usually comfortable with, but I felt amazing in it. I wore a cute black cover up over it so I could do my reveal at the beach.

Hopefully Aro would like it, I know I did. I wondered when I began to care about his opinion?

Jane and I chatted while we waited for Aro to come pick me up. I was excited, and a little nervous. This was a date, right? I sure hoped so. Aro was a magnificent hunk of a man, I wanted to be with him.

Fück Carlisle and his pretentious attitude. Aro treated me well, and I cared for him!

When a knock sounded at the door Jane's eyes went wide and she grinned widely. I panicked a little, and did a weird chicken dance around the room, checking my bikini area and my hair.

"Coming!" I called, trying to keep my voice steady while I was internally freaking out. I flailed my hands and took deep breaths before calming down significantlly. I opened the door to see Aro in tight jeans a black tee shirt that hugged him tightly.

Damn my man was hot....

Hell yeah, he was mine.

He chuckled and grinned at my awestruck expression.

"Ready?" He asked. I blushed and nodded. Waving  goodbye to Jane, I left with Aro. When he took my hand, tingles erupted everywhere I could barely contain my excitement. The beach, with Aro? Yes please!

He led me to a beautiful black Mercedes and we both got in. We drove for a while in silence, the purr of the engine soothing to my ears.

He pulled up to an almost empty beach and we got out. The air was warm but not overly so, and the sun was nowhere to be found. Perfect!

We walked until we found the perfect spot, close to the water, but not too close. Aro laid down a blanket and we sat together for a while, talking about nonsense. Eventually, I got antsy and was eager to show off my bathing suit. So I offered to go in the water with him, and he agreed happily. He slipped off his jeans, revealing black swim trunks that hung low on hips.

He pulled out his t shirt, revealing his gorgeous bare chest to me, and my mouth watered. I hastily threw off my cover up and watched as his eyes darkened with want.

"Mia Cara," he growled, "You so sexy and delicious." In an instant, his hands were on my waist and we were kissing. I gripped his hair tightly as his hands squeezed my hips. He was fantastic and when he pulled away, I was breathing hard. His chest was rising and falling with unneeded breaths as well.

I grinned at him and led him to the water, letting the waves tickle my feet. I hadn't been to the beach in a long time.

Suddenly, he picked me up and I squealed in delight as he walked quickly, for a human, into the water and dunked, me in his arms. When I came up, gasping for air, I glared him. I was sure I looked like a drowned rat.

"Game on!" I said, feeling mischievous. I splashed him in the face before jumping on him like a monkey and cupping water in my hands and pouring it over his heads before swimming away. I laughed at his startled expression before he sobered up and hissed at me playfully.

"I'm coming for you, darling." He crooned before going underwater. I felt something at my ankles, light and teasing. I squirmed away from it, but it held fast. It was Aro, not needing to breath, underwater. It reminded me of a shark and its prey.

Slowly, he pulled me down into the water and held me for a millisecond before I was pulled up, above the water. My entire body was embraced by the air and I opened my eyes in shock.

He was holding me, way above his head.

"Aro, put me down!" I demanded, not really minding at all. I had a great sight of his abs and biceps. Yum!

"Nah." He said. "I'm good. I like the view." He stated at my chest obviously and I flushed and squirmed. My boons were basically hanging in his face, and he didn't seem to mind at all.

"Perv." I said back, sticking my tongue out at him. He followed the movement, and his eyes darkened a shade.

"Only when it comes to you." He replied and lowered me so I was cradled in his arms. I felt safe and protected with him, a feeling I enjoyed.

When the air became chiller and my teeth began to chatter, Aro called it a night, wrapped me in a fluffy towel, and drove us back home.

When he took me to my room, I headed to bathroom where I peeled out of my bathing suit and changed into blue boy shorts, a matching bra, and a shirt black crop top.

Thanks Jane.

Aro laid on my bed, and he had changed into black boxers and a black shirt.

Did he own any goddamn colors other than black?

Probably not.

I crawled into bed next to him, and when he began to leave, I grabbed his arm. Although I was halfway to DreamVille, I wanted Aro with me.

"Stay with me." I whispered and he immediately complied, joining me under the blankets and wrapping an arm around me.

I hummed in contentment as sleep took over.

Aro was perfect, I wanted to be with him, that I sure of.

A/N Bella's bikini attached. Hope you enjoyed. I foresee another few chapters before an end and epilogue. I really want to focus on my werewolf story, and I'm planning on writing another fanfic, and another werewolf story. I encourage you to check my current other story out.

Love, Allie