dix

[Lau 💚]: Come over I miss your face

[Alessandra Lévesque]: I'm driving and I totally read that wrong lmao

[Lau 💚]: Dont text and drive!!!!

[Alessandra Lévesque]: Yes yes I'm otw w pizza 😘

[Lau 💚]: You're the best ❤️

"Why didn't I meet you years ago?" she rhetorically asked when she saw me with pizza and a bouquet of flowers at her doorstep.

I smiled at the sight of her in a hoodie and cute pajamas. Who would've thought that the badass Lauren Rubio—who wore leather jackets, intimidated everyone, and could break a face without hesitation—would ever be seen alive in Batman pajamas?

I leaned forward and kissed her before I walked to her bed and set down the pizza. "You were busy dating my bestfriend, remember?" I teased.

She followed me after placing the flowers in a vase, and she sat across me on her bed. She looked embarrassed at my words. "That was 2 years ago. You know I would choose you over anyone any day."

I laughed. "I was kidding, Lau."

She pouted. "You're so mean to me."

I crawled towards her and sat down on her lap, straddling her. "I'm sorry, babe," I said as I rested my arms over her shoulders. "I won't tease you like that anymore. Though you do look absolutely adorable in those pajamas."

Her breathing grew heavy when she noticed how close we were, so I moved even closer until our cores were aligned and our chests touched. She swallowed hard and her eyes flickered down my shirt. "I... uhh... these are my favorite pajamas," she stuttered, making me laugh.

I felt her hands move up my thighs, sneak under my shirt, and wrap around my waist. I shivered at the feeling of her cold fingertips on my bare skin.

"If you don't get off me right now, I wouldn't be able to control myself," she said in a raspy and commanding voice that I've only ever heard when I tease her while she's madly sexually frustrated.

"I don't know what you're talking about, babe," I teased as I ran my hands through her hair. I could see the lust in her eyes that were having a difficult time retaining eye contact. Every few seconds, she would glance at either my lips or my chest.

"I'm dead serious, Alessandra," she breathed out. "I haven't fucked anyone for three damn months because of you, and though I'm not pressuring you, I have to admit I'm running out of self-control."

Smirking, I decided to tease her until she burst and took control. Man, she's going to hate me for this.

I leaned over to her neck and began searching for her weak spots using my lips. Every time I hit the right spot, her breath would hitch and her grip on my waist would tighten. I could tell that she was fighting moans from escaping her throat.

"Alessandra, please." The sound of her shaky begging turned me on and encouraged me continue.

"Please what?" I asked.

She tilted her head to the side, and I took the opportunity to mark my territory. "Fuckin' hell," she gasped as I sucked on her soft skin. Her short nails dug through my skin, definitely driving my hormones crazy. "Babe, I—I'm serious. If you're just—oh fuck—If you're messing with me, I'm going to go crazy."