Part One: Sweet Sixteen

'Jug! Jug! JUG!!' A crowd of people echoed as I leant back, letting the funnel fill me with this strange alcoholic substance. Nice, but strange. As the last few drops fell in my mouth i stood up and threw my arms in the air as my friend Jack jumped on top of me screaming.
'You did it Lace!' I laughed as Jack yelled in my face.
Jack has been my best friend of 13 years and loved bear hugs. We have known each other like the back of our hands. Jack was bullied for being different, he liked to play dress up and wear high heels when we were young. We had bullies in common as people didn't like me being ginger and braces. We both found each other crying in the play house one day, our friendship has since grown stronger. When we were 14 he came out to be as gay but we've kept that between us. It was my Sixteenth birthday party. Jack helped me organise it so I invited a few friends. This lead to most of my school.
'I can't believe I actually did that!' I turned to face him, he's face was bright red from all the alcohol he had been drinking.
'Hey! Happy birthday Lacey! You're becoming quite the party animal!' My friend Zoe and her little gang walked over to us. She gave me an awkward hug as I thanked her for coming.
'Hmm, sweet bananas over there,' Jack clinger on to my arm as we walked away. Sweet bananas was our little message off there's a hot guy, sour bananas meant hell no.
'That's Mason, he's my cousin. Unfortunately he's got a girlfriend.'
Just as I said that a girl strutted over to him and hurried herself into his arms. He sighed while I laughed and we walked our way to the dance floor. Music was playing and the alcohol was flowing. The mood was high but not for long.
As I danced on the coffee table, my ginger hair flowing everywhere and arm interlinked with my best friend Jack we danced like it was the last night of our lives.
'Hey Lace?!' He looked at me, blonde messy hair over his face, blue eyes piercing my green eyes. Our fingers plaited into one another. ' Now we're off to college you won't forget me right!?'
'Never ever Jackie boy!' I shouted at him, pressing my nose against his. With that the flood of sirens filled the room followed by a wave of blue and red lights the room froze. After a few seconds that felt like an hour every one ran as they busted through my door.
'Every body freeze!' The police officer marched in holding a gun out. Me and Jack jumped down from the table and walked over.
'Freeze I said!' The remaining people in the house all stood still.
'Officer if we're too lo...' Jack began to shout to police man as I turned the music off.
'Hands on your head now!' More and more police marched in, each walking to someone who was shaking with fear slowly placing hands on their heads.
Me and Jack stood together hands in head looking at each over.
'Lacey Saunders! If you reveal your self now we will not use aggression!' The Police officer said my name and it echoed in my head. Me? What have I done. I looked at Jack, tears in eyes and walked over to the officer.
'I am Lacey.'
The police grabbed my arms and clipped handcuffs to me. 'Lacey Saunders you are under arrest for the murder of Ryan Winters. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do can be and will be used against you in court.'