Part Two: Ryan Winters

Who is Ryan Winters? I've never herd of that name before, let alone kill someone. I have never thought about killing someone, not even people I truly hate and believe the world would be better off with out it. I felt my heart begin to race, my breathing got heavier. How? How could this happen? Im only 16 for god sake. No I'm over thinking this, I'm  innocent so they can't blame me. What if they send me to jail for the murder of someone I don't know? Oh my...oh my...what do I do?
This could ruin me forever...

3 Hours later...
I pressed my palms against the cold bars, letting them send a chill through my body. I've been waiting for a long time, I can feel my make up that now is smudged all over me. I was in a cell on my own, I shifted from the bars to the wall and leant against it. I slid down the chilling, wet wall and hugged my knees. Placing my face between my bare knees, I let the tears roll down my checks.
'Miss Saunders?' A young police lady was unlocking my cell. ' They're waiting for you for questioning.'
She opened the door and I stood up and walked over. I felt my body shake the closer I got to her.
'Wh-what do I do?' I asked the lady. I wasn't sure weather to hand her my hands or if I just walk.
'I need to handcuff you sorry about that,' her voice sounded very kind gently. I let her hand cuff me.
She marched me down this corridor. I could hear the riot of other criminals. Am I like them? I saw them push and shove each other in there cells. Some where arguing and tormenting the police. We entered an empty room with a table and three chairs. Two one side and one the other. A recorder I guess was the box like figure in the table. She sat me down on the single chair and uncuffed me.
Just after she left two men walked in and sat down. He sorted some files then clicked a switch on the recorder player on.
'This is Detective Willow, interview one with Lacey Saunders at 4:36 am about the murder of Ryan Winters'