Part Five: Who are you?

Visitor POV:
I sat in the dark waiting. The light behind me was flickering as I drummed my fingers against the chair. I heard the door open and a stern police man walked in.
'She is on her way,' I heard the door click shut and sat there smiling. Finally it's time.
I watched as the door behind the glass opened. Lacey Saunders. Her long ginger hair tide into a messy knot. Her pale skin was illuminated by the single flickering light. She sat down in front of me. I watched as she analysed who I was. Her piercing green eyes stared into mine as she searched for answers.
I picked the phone up and held it to my ear. She did likewise but very slowly pulling it to her ear.
'Hello Lacey, how are you?' I gave he simple smile as her curiosity grew larger.
'I'm sorry, do I know you?' Her voice as beautiful as ever. I remember it like it was yesterday. It hurt knowing she didn't know who I am, but it is life.

Lacey's POV
'Lacey, I just need you to trust me okay? My name is Ace, we have known each other for a long time,' A long time? I've never seen this guy before.
'I've just met you. What sort of name is Ace anyway?  Look I don't who you are or why your here...just leave.' I looked away from him. He looked disappointed and shook his head.
'I know you were falsely accused. I know you didn't kill Ryan winters.'
I gasped before I could stop myself and clenched my fist. I don't even know this guy and he thinks he can just bring that up. How dare he! I'm fed up with people showing me sympathy to try and get me to answer there question. I bet he is some news reporter telling me he is my long lost cousin or whatever. The video they showed me of Ryan's death, which is supposed to me. I hate thinking about it. How this video is the evidence of me killing him.
Hours in the interrogation  room watching a video. The video was the evidence of me killing him. First I pinned him against the wall, then I held a knife to his throat. He pushed me to the floor and tried to run. I grabbed his foot, his face smashing against the floor. His nose was clearing broken and was bleeding a lot. The video had no audio, but you could see him shouting at what looked like me. I then grabbed his neck and stabbed the knife into his left eye. Blood squirted out like a water fountain, covering both him and me. He fell to the floor and that when I looked at the CCTV camera and it looked like my copy laughed. It then showed Ryan being brutally murdered. His body cut in half, organ ripped from inside. The blood ran down his body as you see him fall into unconsciousness. Seconds later you see what looks like me hook the heart up and squeeze it.
I stood up hold the phone against my ear tight. ' I don't know who you are but you have no right to bring that up! Leave! I hit the window between. He didn't flinch he just watched me, I saw sadness in his eyes but he shook his head. The police came  busting in as I repeatedly threw punches at the window between. He out his hand against the window. It read a number but I was to busy being pulled back by the police. They pushed me to the floor my face to the side. I saw Ace stand up and walk away he turned back just before he was gone. I was pinned down and was hand cuffed. I was marched to my cell, angry tears streaming down my eyes. Who was he? I shake my head, in anger. Who cares more like.
I payed on my cold bed. The tears still pouring. I raised my hand above me as I laid on my back, blood. There was blood on my hands because I murdered someone. I might as well just accept it. Even if I never physically killed someone, I am a murderer.