completed • a/n

Dear readers,

We've come so far with this story. It was first released on June 26th, and it is now July 29th. Wow!

You guys have given me so much support with this story, and I can't believe how much you like my writing. Thank you so much for giving me the motivation and confidence to actually complete this (see, I'm a procrastinator, so yeah)!

Now, if you haven't seen my previous author notes, you would be thinking, PHOENIX I'M COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED WITH THAT ENDING MAKE ME ANOTHER BOOK!!!

JESUS I'M GETTING THERE!!!

In case you guys did not know, this book has a sequel!

Book 1: The Evil

Book 2: The Uprising

I think some of you had already seen this, but this is the summary! 

~ ~ ~

The Arcane Seven and the Pack have been turned back to the side of the good. But at what cost?

Shelby, the Seven of Love, as well as their best chance at victory, has been captured by the Evil. Red and the Head of the Evil disappeared with her after the battle, slowly building up their army and spreading chaos among the kingdoms.

Join the Seven Heroes as they make new friends, tie up loose ends, settle old rivalries, and heal broken hearts.

~ ~ ~

Look forward to The Uprising! Coming out Saturday, August 13th!!!

The Evil || Final Stats:

16.2k Views;

1.1k Votes;

1.2k Comments;

#198 in Fanfiction.

Thank you for reading The Evil. I'll see you guys later!

Love,

PhoenixGirl1288

Thank you readers.

I'll see you in The Uprising.