Chapter 23:Family or Revenge?

Sorry for the delay had a couble of weeks filled with exams, i was barely able to keep up, hope you enjoy the chapter it took a lot of effore to write

Sara Pov

"You need to let go of revenge" Yuu said to his angered brother "You will lose yourself and everything you care about"

 "Shut up!" Masaru snarled, as some dark chakra surronded him, and some tattoo appeared on his left side, Yuu and Aya looked at him suprised, while i got my hand on my katana's hilt ready for anything.

"You got the mark?" Aya asked shocked and a little frightened, as she backed away from him.

He just smirked, and bared his now sharp fang at her, she kept backing away from him.

"What did you do?" Yuu asked him angry "We agreed to never get the curse mark, why do you have it?"

"Unlike you i am not the most talented" he answered "I needed power and he gave it to me"

"You're kidding?! It's a curse! It's not worth it!" Yuu shouted at him, while i looked down guilt filled me, it was all my fault, my actions led to this, i was starting to see that my illness was the punishment i deserved.

"You know i used to look up to you" Masaru started saying with clenched fists "we are twins, you older by a few seconds, but you are the most talented between us, you were always the strongest one" He smirked, and let out a ceazed laugh "Now the roles are turned, and you're going to regret standing against me"

As he said that in a second he was infront of Yuu, kunai in hand. Yuu was frozen, looking at his brother with shock.

I stood between them blocking Masaru's kunai with my Katana, i pushed him back.

"Snab ou of it!" i yelled at the frozen Yuu as i blocked another attack, this time aimed at me, my eyes never left Masaru's "If you want to help him you need to move"

I jumped back avoiding the kunai that was lunged at me, aiming for my stomach.

Yuu was looking down with clenched fists. "I have a plan" i told him as he looked up at me "I can give you a chance to talk to him with no interruptions, but i will need you to stand up"

He obliged slowly as he stood up, i created three shadowclones, and sent them to keep Masaru busy, when he was standing at full hight i explained the plan to him.

"Got it?" i asked him once i finished, he nodded. I jumped at Masaru, he dissappeared and appeared behind me, i smirked as he fell into my trap. in a second Yuu was holding him from behind, as i made the hand seals.

"Light labyrinth!" i said as i placed my hands one on each od Masaru and Yuu's heads, as soon as we landed on the ground.

Their eyes closed almost instantly, light surronded their bodies freezing them in place. Aya then jumped beside me, looking sadly at Masaru as the tattoos retreated.

"What is the plan you and Yuu are going with?" she asked with a frown, as she crouched beside me looking at the frozen twins infront of us.

"This is a genjutsu, It will let them have a chance to talk, they cant attack or use jutsu or anything, and breaking out of it isnt easy, it's one of the few decent genjutsu's that i knew" I explained "They will be okay, but i need to ask you something"

She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"How close were they with their father?" I asked as i looked down.

"From what they told me, he was strict, trained them hard, and pushed them to their limits" she told me with a frown, but then changed to a small smile "But they also told me that he cared about them, never let anyone hurt them, took care of them when they were sick, put them above everything" she frowned as i looked at her, her eyes filled with guilt.