13. All The Way Fucked Up

Follow me on instagram @ x_queen_cx

Chapter 13

It finally was the day me and London go to down south Florida with Elijah and his friends. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

Here we are at London house dice she was doing last minute packing while I help her. "Why you got all these bathing suit for" I asked

she looked at me crazy rolling her eyes "girl I heard them Miami niggas fine ass fuck and they stay going to the beach, so my ass gon be at the beach everyday"

I laughed shaking my head at my bestfriend.

It was twelve in the morning and our flight was at four and I was tired. "Uhm London you gon have to wrap it up my ass tired ass fuck."

She sighed dramatically "man I wanted to take all of them" I heard her say as she started to zip her suitcase.

I don't remember nothing else as I laid on the couch closing my eyes letting sleep overtake me

I woke up to London poking me "you got two fucking second to get up for I push your ass of the couch." She yelled

I groaned covering my ears " leave me alone, I don't wanna get up" I mumbled falling back to sleep

Next thing I know I was falling my eyes popped open as I let out a scream.

London was standing there laughing at me "I told you I was gon push you off" she said though laughter.

I glared at her cursing her out.

When I looked at the time it was one hour before our flight I made my way to take a shower.

Twenty five minutes later I got out the shower and put my hair in a bun and weared a gray jumpsuit and a grey Nike shoes.

When I got down stairs i seen London wearing a white crop top and a short blue jeans and white forces. "Yess bestfriend you look good ass fuck" I yelled

she laughed turning around posing like a model making me laugh too. "You look good too. your ass look fat!" She exclaimed slapping my ass.

I shook my head laughing she was my best friend for a reason.

We got ready as we called a uber to take us to the air port.

See what happened was me and London wanted to take our own flight there since Elijah was offering to take us on his private jet

But London didn't want to while I was just shock where this Nigga have money to be having a private jet.

I shook my thought away when we got pass the security check and went on the plane.

The flight was three hours and 45 minutes.

I yawned when the plane landed waking London up.

After we got down and took our bags London called Janiyah putting her on speaker to see if they were Here already.

"Y'all here yet" London says when Janiyah picked up the phone " we Been here but I'm outside waiting for y'all, hurry up I'm hungry" Janiyah says making me chuckle

"alright were coming" London replied rolling her eyes when Janiyah hung up.

We step outside as the hot air of Miami hit us the sun was so damn bright making me squint my eyes since I forgot my sunglasses.

"We haven't even been here for two minute I already feel hot" I said to London who seem to be thinking the same as she nodded agreeing with me.

We spotted Janiyah standing next to her boyfriend waving her hands for us to acknowledge her.