25. no bullshit, just the truth

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED SO EXCUSE ALL THE GRAMMAR ERRORS IN ADVANCE. THANK YOU 😊

" You can start talking ." Paris said in annoyance.

She didn't understand why he came in her car to talk when all he did was slouch on the seat and zone her out.

she let out a sigh tapping her freshly done manicure finger nails on the steering wheel, running out of patience.

" What you wanna talk about?"king asked when he snapped back into reality.

Paris turned her head towaed him so quick she almost got a whip flash looking at him crazy, wasn't he the one that wanted to talk to her.

She really didn't have time for his foolishness

" You the one that hop in my car saying you wanted to talk, so start talking." She snapped

" My bad, so you trynna know why you got kidnap? " he questioned

" I mean that's the only reason why I'm letting you take time off my busy schedule"

He just stared back at her with a blank expression on his face then the corner of his mouth moved into a half smile

"See what happened was that you was at the wrong place at the wrong time" he said shrugging his shoulders as if he just answered the easiest question in the world.

Paris twisted her face looking at him like bitch what?

" I was at my fucking house, and the damn place got raided with your type of people and you fucking telling me I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, fuck is you saying? She yelled balling her fist up getting ready to throw a couple of punches at him.

"I don't believe you. How can i be at the wrong place when the van was following us the whole time before we got took" she yelled livid.

King let out out a loud cough trying to hide the laugh that wanted to come out.

He found it amusing how she was turning red from screaming at him

" you done? Why are you over reacting?" He question to purposely get her more hype

She shook her head and started breathing in and out trying to control her rising anger.

"Yeah and so is this conversation, now get the fuck out my car on everything for I hurt you on some fuck up level of me over reacting "

Even though king found this amusing he wasnt going to let her talk to him like that.

" Fuck wrong with you? Ain't I just tell you what you wanted to know" he said hlaring at her, She was really over doing shit, he was just messing with her, what she getting mad for.

" I'm straight , but I feel like you taking me as a joke and I'm definetly not no fucking clown and im not bout to sit here and allow you to laugh in my face when I'm dead ass serious so you can get out." Yelled Paris pushing him slightly so he could get the hint.

Soon as she pushed him his face transformed completely as he brought his chair back up and rested his elbows on the arm rest and looked at her as if she was out her mind.

"A'ight, now you gone have to chill that shit down, you bouta buss a nigga ear out."

" aint nobody taking you as a joke cause if i was I wouldn't even be explaining shit to you, now chill the fuck out" He bout yelled at her, she done sobered him up from all that screaming.