(31)

It is the 2nd day since my MRI.

2nd day where I have been listening to mom crying non-stop downstairs.

2nd day I have been sitting in my room worrying about her.

It has been an absolute nightmare. I had been sitting in the same spot since we came back, only getting up to go to the bathroom. I was feeling depressed; not because I was gonna die or anything, but because I was worried for my family. I was now lying on my bed, just staring at the ceiling. Someone knocks on my door snapping me from my trance and making me sit up in my bed. Z comes inside and looks at me sympathetically.

"Derek told me what happened." She says as she looks tearfully at me. I lift my arm to pull her in a hug. She hugs me tightly as I feel a few tears slipping onto my shirt.

"And also, your mom told me you have been locked up in this room for 2 days, so get up!" she says as she pulls away and wipes her tears with the back of her hand. Now I take note of what she is wearing; a hot short with black blouse with golden touches in it which was also tucked in the shorts with black sandals-like heels and a silver shiny clutch.

"Uh, where exactly are we going?" I say as I get up

"Uh, where exactly are we going?" I say as I get up. She smiles mischievously.

"We are gonna go clubbing." She says. I look at her with wide eyes.

"What? How are we gonna enter? We are not even 18 or 21 yet." I say frantically moving my hands.

"Simmer down, the bouncer in the club we are going owed Noah something and this is how he is gonna repay it, okay? We are going on a double date! Zach and I, you and Noah; perfect double date!" she says as I falter.

"What? Um, well, when are they gonna come?" I say.

"Oh, they're alreadydownstairs, we have half an hour to get you ready, so go on and take a 5 minuteshower." She says as she throws me a pair of black undergarments from thewardrobe. My eyes go wide as I hurriedly go to the bathroom. 5 minutes later, Iwas all cleaned up and I was in my undergarments, I get out to see the mostamazing outfit I have ever seen on my bed. It was a black crop top with high wasted gold sparkling hot shorts along with a white with gold touches clutch and rose gold with a gold part on the front of it. The accessories were a gold necklace and rings. It was awesome.

 It was awesome