ƧEVE₦

•|• Puddin' & Harley? •|•

Have you ever loved somebody so much that it made you cry?
-Unknown

Have you ever loved somebody so much that it made you cry?-Unknown

•|•

THE FIRST thing Nala did when she returned to the penthouse was hop right into the shower after placing what she had found sealed away in an airless cardboard box left in the street on her bed after cleaning it up a bit. Now dry and with a change of clothing her hair placed to one side of her head she walked out and went towards the living area where she heard the Joker laugh.

"I have arrived. Why were you so desperate for me to dazzle you with my awesome presence..."

She trailed off, her shoulders slumping when she saw he wasn't there. Footsteps approached her from behind and see turned seeing Joker's chauffeur. Out of all his henchmen she like him the very most.

"Boss lady." Johnny greeted her with a small smile.

"Sup Johnny. Where is he?" Nala asked.

"Well well, look who's back." Speak of the devil. Nala waved him off from behind her.

"I'm not in the mood to start, J. My test subject was eaten and I had a run in with Bats. They only thing good out of this whole thing was that I made a new--"

She turned and immediately raised an eyebrow. His skin was paler than it already was his hair and body wet and covered in some weird substance. Whatever it was it seemed to be have chewed up his skin. But despite his appearance he still held a smile. 

"What the hell happened to you?" Nala didn't hide the amusement in her voice.

"Life was born!" Joker says.

"ACE chemicals." Johnny told her.

Without another word she walked over and grabbed him by the ear, pinching hard. She pulled the smiling clown towards her bed room to get him all fixed up. She brought him over to sat him down on her bed and went back into her personal bathroom. Crashes along with things being thrown could be heard before Nala walked out with a small glass spray bottle holding a yellow elixir.

There was a meow and Joker turned his head to see a small gray kitten nestled up in a blanket on her bed. A stray was in the box she found. The asshole that left it there with no way of having air wanted it to die. No way was she going to let that happen. He turned back to her.

"You've made a friend."

"Two actually. Close your eyes unless you want them to melt from your skull."