₦ł₦E

•|• Nobody's Property •|•

I am the queen of my own life.
-Unknown

•|•

THREE MONTHS have past since Nala went on her own way. It felt like forever. But now Cheshire was back to how she was before. And damn did it feel good. What was even better was that's she was her very own Queen, she knew that she was one her whole life, and started to grow her own empire. One that could rival the Jokers. Most of his wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for her anyway. She was just as persuading and charming as he was. And deadly. She was even able to get her many new enemies to bow at her feet. It was hard for her to have to refrain from murdering her employees though.

Even though some were fine, others were just born as idiots, but those were the ones with more brawn that she needed. Those with brains and some muscle stayed in her court. Which was not a lot, a select few. Nala's compound was huge. Half of it was above, living and housing in an abandoned mansion she made new and called her own, then the rest was underneath the ground. Where she took care of business. And business was good.

"Almost finished."

She was laying down on her bed, shirt pulled down to her breast as the young tattoo artist Toni was finishing her up. He was 18 and trying to make a living in Gotham. People kept rejecting him jobs in their shops--all because they were intimidated by his talent. So she took him in and now he worked for her. Starring up at her ceiling she hummed a small tune to drown out the sound the tattooing gun made. The needle was taken off her skin and the ink and blood was wiped off. She turned her head to look at him.

"Done. Tell me what you think." Toni smiles.

Nala got up and skipped over to her full body mirror. From neck to toe her body was covered in zig-zag bold lines and crazy spirals, which had taken two days to finish without stopping. She didn't let her eyes linger on the jester skull tattoo on her the back of her shoulder and turned to face the front where her finished new addition was on her chest right above her hear. It's was a real looking black and gray heart with bard wire tied around it, squeezing it to death. Then metal bars were locked over it.

"It's purrfect! I love it! Stands out from the rest. Don't you agree, Cheshire Jr.?"

A meow came from somewhere in her large room. Ever since they took residents here the gray cat just loved exploring and hiding from her. Nala pulled up her shirt sleves back onto her shoulders. She walked over to Toni who was finishing packing up his stuff and took out a wad of cash she took from out of a duffle and held it towards him but he declined.