Ŧ₩E₦Ŧ¥

•|• All Cards On The Table •|•

And I've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool. For a while now, drowning my thoughts out with sounds.
Young God | Halsey

•|•

•|•

THE NEXT day late in the afternoon, Nala woke up in her comfy queen sized bed feeling like utter shit. And not because of the slight throbbing of her brain. It was because of the events that had taken place the night before running circles around her mind and making her feel sick. Now, the feline wasn't gonna lie and say that while in her intoxicated state last night she didn't like what had been happening between her and the Joker.

She fucking loved ever second of it.

And Cheshire hated herself deeply for it.

But one thing she was proud of was stopping whatever that was happening between them from going any further. All it took was remembering the one person in her life that indeed loved her and made her happy. And that was Lincoln.

Sparky.

Nala gripped her sheets tightly, nails cutting into the fabric and creating holes. Letting out a long sigh she mentally prepared herself for having to go and deal with the rest of the day. Very, very slowly. There was a sudden knock on the door and a groan came from her lips.

"Go away or I'll blowing ya head off!"

"And here I thought you'd be happy to see me." A familiar voice spoke from the other side of the door. She practically springs up from her covers and hops off her bed and to the door grasping the knob and swinging it open.

"Lincoln." Nala breaths.

His drained and sadden demeanor changed once he laid eyes on her, immediately scooping her up into his arms and hugging Nala as if his life depended on it. She nuzzles her head into the crook of his neck, inhaling his sent that she had missed.