Ŧ₩E₦Ŧ¥ Ø₦E

•|• We're All Gonna Get In A Fight! •|•

He says, "Oh, baby girl, don't get cut on my edges
I'm the king of everything and oh, my tongue is a weapon."
Young God | Halsey

"Young God | Halsey

•|•

•|•

THE BIG front doors of Nala's mansion were kicked open as the ferocious feline came stomping into her home, not letting the slight limp in her walk show. Her hair was a wild mess of tangled' matted curls, her attire somewhat tattered and cut up. Butost of all she was bloody, bruised, and finally feeling the adrenaline diminishing from her veins and letting her mind register the aches and pain all over her being. Only for her to push it aside and shrug it off as if it were nothing. Cheshire was pretty sure she had knocked Joker out for the count and he was down. For now. But he'd keep coming back. She knew that for a fact. The clown wouldn't give up no matter what she said or did.

Walking into the kitchen Nala sat down at the island table in the middle on one of the stools with a heavy sigh. There was the sound fast approaching footsteps coming down the stairs and soon Enzo appeared walking into the kitchen with a dazzling and excited smile on his face.

"Cheshire! Finally! I wanted to tell you that I...."

He paused mid-sentence while fully taking in his sister's appearance. His lips perused together, eyes narrowed into deadly slits.

"Who do we have to kill?" Enzo asked.

"I went to "sever ties" like you said. And we argued. Jay slapped me. I punched him. We got into a fight. He kissed me again and then...he actually apologized for hurting me emotionally. And I knocked him out finalizing that I was done." Nala told him. Enzo looked at her in surprise.

"He apologized."

"Yep."

"And you two fought."