4-Being Bitten

here's the next chapter! sorry if you guys are confused, it will all be explained later. oh, and guess what?? i did two interviews on wattpad the other day. i'll make a note when they're both up with the link. :D

4

This is the best kiss of my life.

Suddenly, the pressure on Romeo’s lips are gone, and now he feels cold and alone. The connection is working now, he can feel it. When he opens his eyes, he sees Jules looking back at him in horror.

“Hi.” He waves, putting a big ass grin on his face.

“What have I done?” She whispers to herself, shock written all over her face. To Romeo, she looks absolutely adorable; but he’ll never admit that.

“Jules, I can explain everything.” He goes to touch her arm.

She pulls her arm away like his hand is fire, hurting his feelings. “D-don’t touch me.” She tries to sound strong, but you can hear her voice cracking. Jules stumbles on her own two feet, hurriedly backing away from him. “I-I have to g-go.”

“Jules, wait-”

“Don’t follow me.” She snaps, looking through narrowed eyes. “Just leave me alone.” She doesn’t wait for a response, instead runs out of the building.

Like hell I’m not going to follow you. Romeo darts after her, and he catches her on the phone, probably talking to Astrid. Using his hearing, he listens in on the conversation like the creeper he is.

“Astrid? It’s me. I-I need you to come pick me up.” She still tries to sound strong.

“Why? What happened? Are you okay?”

“I’ll tell you when I’m in the car. Just…just hurry.”

“I’m getting in the car right now. I swear to god I’ll kill Romeo if he did anything.”

“You’ll be doing just that.” She whispers, hanging the phone up. Jules starts pacing the front of the library, runs fingers through her hair, then sighs. She finally sits down and waits for Astrid, and that’s Romeo’s cue to go over to her.

“Jules, are you okay?”

She jumps out of her seat at his voice, angrily looking at him. “Y-you stay away from me!”

“Jules, calm down. I need to explain something to you-”

“Leave me alone, Romeo. I mean it.” She hisses, taking slow steps back.

A cocky smirk comes onto his face before he can stop it. “Or what?”

“Or I’ll…or I’ll…I don’t fucking know what!” She snaps in frustration. They both hear the honk of a car horn, and Juliette looks at Astrid, who’s slamming the car door.