▪Sheilana's Career

•••••••

▪▪SHEILANA'S POV▪▪
Today is a Saturday and I was thinking about going to the beach with Bella and her friends in La Push but I got a call from my manager that they wanted me to do a photoshoot at the beach...in La push.

Huh. What a coincidence!

So I told Bella I'd meet up with her on the way there. She invited Edward but he sadly declined. I know the real reason to why though: shapeshifters.
They couldn't break the treaty or they would face the consequences that those wolves would oh so gladly oblige to give seeing as to how they Hate vampires.!

I got dressed and entered my black and blue Bugatti Veyron and drove to La push.

I parked and got out of my car. I am modeling for teen vogue. I made my way to the set they built and the stylist handed me the dress that I would be promoting.

 I made my way to the set they built and the stylist handed me the dress that I would be promoting

(Just focus on the dress and ignore the rest)

I made my way to the cliff where they were to capture the pictures of me wearing the dress and spotted Bella, the group, and a couple unfamiliar people. One has long hai- JACOB. I knew it was him from the details Bella gave me. His hair looked soooo soft I just wanna run my ha- snap out of it! His hair really was smooth though.. Anyways, the cliff had a really nice view. I knew I got stares along the way from Bella's friends in the corner of my eye but that didn't bother me. I was always confident and always thought that only my opinion mattered to myself... Oh how I want to jump off this cliff already. I love cliff diving!!!

••••JACOB BLACKS POV••••

Embry, Quil and I are currently at the beach in La Push. If Jared hadn't joined Sam Uleys cult he would have been here with us instead of following Sam around like a lost puppy.
Its only a matter of time before he gets to all of us. Ha! I know better not to join his group. Who knows what they take to be That buff! I mean I'm growing too but Paul and Sam look like they're on steroids.
Anyways, were playing football on the beach when my eyes wander to a familiar figure...Bella. She has been getting close to Edward Cullen and I don't like it. I call the guys and we go over to introduce ourselves to her and her friends. We had a small conversation and just when I was about to ask her for a walk her eyes light up at the view in the back of me. Being curious to what she's so happy about I turn and spot an expensive sports car that just parked a few feet away from us. The door opened and out came a girl who immediately took my breath away. I could see her flawless face that looked softer than a cloud, her perfect cherry red lips came into view that I couldn't help but stare at. Don't even get me started on her body. She had no flaws. Needless to say, she looked like an angel. I had to know her name. So I asked Bella.

"Bells who is that?" Bella slightly looks away from the mystery girls figure and looked at me confusingly before turning back to look at the girl.

"Shei?" I nod. She continues
"She's a friend. She's actually well known, the reason why there are cameras over there. She told me she has a photo shoot today." I slowly take the information in. She comes out using a dress that really suited her. Each pose made my knees weak and I knew this girl was already affecting me like no other.

•••THIRD PERSONS POV•••
As Bella, her group of friends including Jacob and his group of friends were admiring the beauty before them she was completely oblivious of the sight. She didn't pay attention just kept posing wanting to be done at the so she could have fun with Bella and her friends.
Jacob was staring at her wide eyed and jaw dropped. He saw as she just took off the dress after the photoshoot leaving her in her bikini that Jacob already had been eying on her. She quickly jumped before anyone could say anything. They all ran to the edge and were surprised that she was already on the surface of the water and was smiling widely.

°°°°°°°°
Thank you. I'm sorry idk wat to write.
<3 thank you lovelies <3