Can we start over?

No words can describe how sorry I am 😔. I'm an idiot for not updating sooner. I will be updating more chapters for y'all, so expect another chapter or two for tomorrow.😘Thank you.

Enjoy 🙏

...........
Third person.

During her second period, Shei desperately wanted the bell for lunch to ring. She couldn't stand the stares that were given to her during the lesson. Jacob Black's eyes were intently on her. He had been waiting to confront her on the situation they were in just a week ago.

He had been feeling rather weird lately.

His mind was running around everywhere. He had other things to worry about, like the situation with the Cullen's involving Bella.

Though he seemed to forget about Bella, sometimes to focus on beating Edward Cullen to a pulp. However, Shei had never left his mind, not once.

Jacob cursed to himself in his mind. He liked Bella, but he also liked Shei. He was confused. He always had feelings for the pale, and awkward brunette ever since they made their first chocolate-mud pies together. (Was it chocolate or just mud pies?) But now that Shei had come into the picture, he didn't know what he felt anymore.

He liked how she could easily smile at anything, and keep her face full of emotions--even at boring times. He even loved the fact that she would protect her family, by confronting those who spoke ill of them. Jacob immediately felt guilty: remembering that day where she had shed a tear...caused by him. He hung his head down, in shame. His body slumped over the desk, and he groaned. Out loud, may I add. The whole class, and the teacher turned to him. Shei raised her eyebrows in question to why he sounded frustrated.

Jacob blushed.

"May I ask what is wrong, for you to disrupt this lesson, Black." The teacher, Mr.Meyers (I made that up) sneered.

"N-Nothing sir." That apparently wasn't a good enough answer. "I just feel a bit queasy sir." Jacob silently prayed that it was good enough for the teacher to go on with his lesson. It kinda was.

"Okay.." Jacob let out a breath of relief, but the teacher wasn't finished "But, you will have detention with me after school. Now, pay attention!" The teacher scolded. Jacob's jaw dropped.

"B-but sir-"He spluttered

"No, b-but sir me Black!" The teacher imitated Jacob, in a more high-pitchy voice. It sounded like Alvin--from Alvin and the Chipmunks. Sheilana was amused.

Jacob still had his jaw slacked as the teacher continued on his lesson. Sheilana giggled low enough for him to hear an not the moody teacher. She got his attention. Jacob closed his mouth and faced the giggling Uley. Giggles Uley. Jacob liked that for her nickname.

She noticed him staring at her, and she blushed. Blushed?! Sheilana hoped he didn't notice it.. He did. Jacob smiled when he saw her blush. She tried to hide her face, but he caught hold of her chin, and slowly turned her face, in his direction. He smiled at her.

"You're beautiful." He softly whispered. Shei blushed even more. Dang it! She thought. She was confused to why she was even blushing. She saw that his eyes were flickering down from her eyes-to her lips, and he was leaning down to her face. She instantly placed her hand to his face.

Embarrassing-They both thought. Jacob felt embarrassed from being rejected, but Shei felt embarrassed because she never thought the day where her first kiss was to be taken from --was finally here. She felt guilty for rejecting his kiss but, wasn't it too fast?!. They don't even know each other yet. The only thing she knew about him was that his name was Jacob Black, and he told rumors to his friend about her family. Her hand started to hurt, and she suddenly realized her hand was still placed on his face, so she quickly removed it, and instantly regretted it.

She was met by the saddened look from Jacob. She knew what he was feeling right now.

Sad, confused, hurt, embarrassed!!! Her face contorted in a mixture of guilt and sadness. I'm sorry! Her inner self-wanting to yell out, but couldn't. She reminded herself that they both were in a class. She looked around if anyone saw what had just happened, and let out a breath of relief. They were lucky. He whole class weren't even focusing on the lesson. Some were on their phones, others were passing notes, listening to music(using earphones), and her desk partner, who happened to be Embry from her first period was...

Staring right back at her with a dropped jaw, and eyes wide as saucers.

Yikes!

She remembered Jacob, and turned to him. Guilt settled in her again.

"I'm sorry." She softly spoke. That earned her a very faint smile. "It- it was just, too fast. Don't you think?" Jacob thought about it.

"Yeah, I guess." He was still saddened.

"Well..uhm.. I-i- I don't know what to say. I still feel guilty." Jacob looked back at her. He suddenly had a thought, and smiled.

"Well. Can we take it slow then.. and start over?"  He questioned with pleading eyes. Shei nodded with a smile.

"Sure. Let's start over.. Hi, my name is Shei." She held out her hand for him. Jacob smiled and grasped her soft hand. He liked the feel of it in his. He could have swore, he felt a spark. Shei did. Her smile slightly faltered. What was that? She questioned herself.

"Hi, I'm Jacob. It's nice to meet you." They both smiled at each other.

Let's start over.

____________________
Since Jacob hasn't shifted yet, he can't feel the mate bond yet. He can only feel sudden sparks when they touch.

Goodnight💓.