The Truth pt.1

How will she handle this??
Also Jacob eventually shows up about.. 2 chaps from now.👌👌✌

[[[[AUNT LETTIS POV]]]]

So here I am with Shei on the sofa. Her head resting on my lap, while I am constantly running my fingers through her smooth hair. Its a day after the funeral and Shei has to go back tomorrow. I guess I better get on with the truth.

I take a deep breath.. "Shei honey?"
She humms in response.

"I have something important to tell you babe." I know that she won't take this very easily, but I just need to lay it down on her. She sits up and faces me with a questioning expression.

"What's wrong?" She asks. Now in feeling hesitant. I'll just break her heart even more with the news I'm about to tell her.

"I..I...I have c-cc-can.." I take a couple more deep breaths and just stare into her beautiful brown eyes that captivates everyone. It reminds me of chocolate.

"What's wrong aunt? You have what?" She looks like a lost puppy with her wide eyes, and slightly pouted lips.

Every second I keep staring at her innocent face I have the urge to cry so I close my eyes. Even though it doesn't help much, it makes it a little better so I won't don't break down in front of her.

"Shei...I..I..I don't have much time left." I don't have to look at her face to tell that she's already confused.

"What?.. I don't understand."

"C-cancer." I hear her breath hitch.
It goes silent. So I continue.

"It could be days, months Shei..
I-Im dying baby.." Tears slowly leave my eyes as I open them a minute later to see Shei covering her mouth with one hand and her face flushed with tears.

Oh my shei...

"No..no..NO!!!" I flinch at her sudden shout. She whimpers and I pull her into a hug.

"Auntie...please don't leave me. I'm begging you please. Your the only family I have left... please." She whispers the last part. I sob harder as she goes on her knees to hug my legs as I'm standing.

"Baby, I love you OK. When you move bac-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Shei argues and pulls me closer.

"NO! I don't wanna go back! I wanna stay with you aunt letti. Please don't leave me.. Ill stay and make it better like whenever I got hurt. You kissed me all over and I got better..see." She stood up and peppered me with kisses on my nose, cheeks, eyes, and the back and palm of my hands.

She whimpered and clutched her heart a bit. I then knew that baby Shei was out. I immediately pulled her in my arms and held her while smothering her face with kisses. She instantly calmed down.

The whole day I just held her in my arms. We didn't speak. We just enjoyed the silence while comforting each other. There were a few sniffles here and there from Shei but she calmed down a while after.

I knew I had to tell her about her brother too but..i couldn't. I had wrote a letter for shei to read and placed it on her bag. There was a big envelope too. It held the information about her brother. But right now i wanted to spend my last moments with sheibear.

"Shei, come sleep with auntie Lettie tonight yeah.." I sniffled. I wanted to hold her one last time tonight. She nodded. So I carried her to my room and she laid down on the bed.

" Ill miss aunt letti.. Forever. I won't ever forget what you did for me. I won't ever forget your love. You showed me what family is about. To stick together through thick and thin, through tough times. You made me happy. You made me smile whenever my face was plastered on with a frown.... You protected me. You.. Y-you..l-l-loved me." She choked. My heart soared at her speech. And she said the last words that made my heart practically leap out of my chest.

"-and I love you back mommy." She held onto me while she cried. I had a massive smile on my face.

"I love you so much babygirl. More than you'll ever know. You have made me the happiest woman alive. I'm proud of you. My beautiful daughter..oh so lovely..I love you."
I knew it was time.

"And I love you too." I closed my eyes while tears fell out. I still had that massive smile.

I took my last breath while holding shei in my arms, all I've ever wanted. My baby shei. I wanted to die peacefully feeling loved, and shei did just that. Now that my wish has come true...

I finally let go...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Auntie Lettie has passed😔
I was gonna put her in a hospital but....

Sorry this chapter is crappy but i was just too tired. Im sure there are mistakes in this but ill fix it later.

Ive been really busy. Tmrw is part #2 though.
Now part 2 is where it gets interesting.

Believe me it will be longer than this chap.👌
I'll try harder. I'll update faster...maybe.

Nah. Jokes. I'll tryyy.😁💙