❤︎ Ending 1 | Love

-:-
-:- Sans -:-
-:-
Good Ending
[Lemon]

Sans held you close to him as he sat on the couch with you. You snuggled close to him, enjoying the warmth he gave off. You two were watching a movie while Papyrus was out and about, training with Undyne. He had said he'd be gone for a little while so you and Sans decided to use the time he was gone to be alone with each other and be all lovey-dovey and stuff.

After finding Sans and talking to him for a bit he had to leave and let you go through the routine you had went through the first time you had fallen. He said that no one else but him had memories of you so you decided it would be a good idea to remake all of the forgotten memories.

Everything was back to normal and calm, it was nice. No one could ruin your happy ending now.

"Hey, f/n." You looked at Sans since he had gotten your attention, you hummed in response though since you were too lazy to talk. "I, uh.. Was wonderin' if we could, um..." Sans looked away from you as he stuttered and then you finally understood what he was trying to say.

"O-oh.. Gee, Sans. I don't know." You shrugged and looked away from him, face red with embarrassment. His own face was a very dark blue, which meant he was also embarrassed. The sound of the tv made the silence in the living room less awkward.

"I mean.. I just—we've been together for a while now, and I'm not on my whole "in heat" thing so maybe we could make it more memorable?" Sans tried to reason with you and you listened closely to his reasoning. Everything he was saying or had said was all true, so you couldn't exactly argue with him.

"Um.." You glanced to him, seeing that he was staring at you with patient yet pleading eyes. "S-sure, why not? I mean, we've done it before." You let out a nervous laugh and his grin faltered slightly, he hadn't expected you to agree that fast.

Suddenly, you were both teleported to his room and in the middle of his messy yet oddly comfortable bed. You looked around, obviously a little confused before realizing what had just happened. Sans tightened his arms around you, making your face darken in color slightly more.

[Okay, sinners.. This is where things get spicy.]

You turned to face Sans and he caught your lips quickly, sealing them into a passionate kiss. The sudden increase in affection surprised you but you ended up accepting his pleading teeth. [That was a weird thing to type.] Sans turned your entire body so you were fully facing him.

Your eyes had closed and so had Sans' eye sockets. You were both lost and clouded with the new found passion you had shared only once before. Sans slipped his tongue out of his mouth slightly, he brushed it against your bottom lip lightly which sent a small shiver down your spine.

"Sans." You quietly called out his name, making his cheekbones burn a darker shade of blue. You slowly open your mouth and he slides his tongue past your lips and into your wet cavern, exploring the familiar nooks and crannies.

You let him explore as your hands roam, ending up under his white t-shirt. You moved your fingers against his ribs slightly, tracing them. Sans shuddered and pulled out of the heated kiss, letting out a quiet groan of satisfaction.

Sans moved his hands down to the hem of your shirt and lifted it up and above your head, you had to hold your arms up so he could finish taking it off. Sans tossed your shirt to the floor beside the bed and pinned you down and as he had done that the bed shook slightly, creaking just a little.