Part 2

Minseok silently carried Mina to the nearest hospital. She was feeling worse but didn't want to pass out so she thought she could talk to him. Actually she didn't know him a bit.

"So may I know your name?" She asked politely and he exploded laughing really hard.

"No need to be so formal with me. I'm Kim Minseok and 26 years old. You? Young Lady?" He chuckled while answering.

She joined laughing. "I thought it would be rude to talk to you informally. But if you want imma talk easy with ya." She laughed hard while he turned his head to her looking disappointed. "Okay. That's too informal now." They both smiled at each other. "...your name?" He asked again.
"Ahh. Right. I'm Han Mina and 24 years old. Nice meeting you, Minseok." She answered coolly and he nodded like agreeing.

They arrived and Minseok put her down on her feet next to a chair symbolising her to sit. He walked to the main desk and informed them about her accident. They quickly took her into a room and Minseok was waiting outside since they took off her clothes. He heard her whining in pain and he almost felt it with her while imagining her broken skin with lesions. They called him in and he saw her lying on the bed with her back exposed. It looked awful. The beautiful back of that young girl was completely disfigured.

"Minseok. Tell me how bad it looks." She was sobbing. She must've endured so much pain, while he walked her. She seemed like she was okay and just playing around with him, but in reality she distracted herself from the massive ache.

"Mina..." He couldn't say anymore.
"Shit! FUCK IT!" She cried out. "Because of that ass... Now I'm looking ugly and like an accident myself..." She whispered. He heard it. He went besides her stroking her right arm.

"Minseok. Please say something." She begged him to calm her. "Of course, Mina. You know skin heals. In one year it might look much better than now. Don't worry you're still pretty. It doesn't matter." He spoke quietly and emotionally. He really calmed her down.

"Thanks." She looked at him.
"Please take off your shirt. Minseok." His gaze froze. "...What?" He chuckled awkwardly.

She grabbed his shirt and took it off him. She knew it. Just like she thought.

"You were hit too. I knew it." She smiled and asked the nurse to take a look at him too. He was damn surprised. He thought she was going to... yeah you know... It's not like he was a pervert but he didn't have sexual contact for a while now which makes every man a little nervous.

The nurse touched his back as he flinched not expecting her to touch him. Mina laughed at that and earned a slight hit on her arm he stroked before.

"I saw you payed my fees. Why would you do that? We don't even know each other... It's been like two hours." She asked curiously. He looked her in the eyes thinking about telling her the embarrassing truth of looking for a new friend or just making up anything. He decided.

"You know... It sounds weird, but I'm a little sick of my life and I thought we could be friends since you're quite nice and yeah... I have enough money to pay it so don't worry about it. So to say it clearly: can you please be my friend in exchange? ... I know it sounds strange..." She looked at him in a way he couldn't read. "Sure." She said without hesitating. He smiled happily.

"But there's one thing I want to know." She stated seriously.
He nodded telling her to speak.
"I heard your name before... are you some kind of famous guy? First I didn't care but now you said you had a lot money... I was just wondering..." He sighed. "Yeah I'm part of EXO the boy group. Stage name Xiumin. Don't tell me your a fan..?"
She shook her head.
"No. I'm not a fan of EXO or Xiumin, but since we're friends I'm your fan. Kim Minseok." She smiled.

He really needed that kind of compliment. She didn't like his money, status, popularity or job. She liked his personality as a simple friend. He sighed. Pacified. "Thanks Mina. That's what I had to hear. I feel a lot better now." She chuckled.

"I'm here for you. Friend." She smiled and Minseok stroked her head because she was still laying on her stomach. He knew laying on the back would hurt too much.

He paid enough for both of them to stay one night at the hospital to check up on the health state. It was 4 am. They were still talking about everything important in life. And both laying next to each other. Their exposed backs facing the ceiling. Mina and Minseok both didn't care about being half-naked next to the other.

They're friends now.
It doesn't matter.