Part 3

They both woke up at 11 and decided to ditch work. They called their bosses individually telling yesterday's story. Minseok got two days off and Mina three because the third day was her day off naturally.

"Wanna eat?" Minseok asked while looking at Mina packing her stuff. He could see the huge protective covering though her white shirt and she also took pain killers. His own wound wasn't too bad so he refused pills.

She nodded while grabbing her bag. Then she turned around and looked at his worried smile. "You don't have to worry about me. And it's not your fault if you think that." Minseok shook his head. Of course it wasn't his fault. But he could've walked her quicker to the hospital.

"I worry because we're friends and I don't think that way. Anyways how're you?" She lifted her hand and let it flow through the air. "Hmm so-so. Still hurts. You?" He chuckled. "I'm a man. I'm fine by now and it wasn't that bad." She laughed hard while they went to 'check-out'.

He pushed her into a small café and told her to sit down. She did as she was told and looked around. It was cute. He ordered something and came back sitting down in front of her. "So that's your favourite café? It's cute for a guy." She teased. "Hmm yeah. I like it. They know me and don't invade my privacy. And the coffee is nice too." He smiled. He must really have problems being a human aside from an idol. She knew people like to be as near as possible to their stars, so he must like it here where he can be who he is. She smiled in understanding. Minseok knew she would get it so he smiled back.
"I really appreciate you being my friend. Thanks. I really need ordinary people around me right now." He stated and she finally responded something about that. "You know... I agreed because I felt lonely lately. My other friends are busy with their guys and I was kind of left behind. My parents travel a lot so I'm... yeah... alone." He smiled sadly at her and stroked her arm saying he would be there for her as their food arrived.

"Do you like it?" He asked. "Hmm. Yeah the coffee is awesome. I just love it. That's for showing me. I'll come here more often." She said happily.
"Then... Come here with me more often." He smirked and Mina just chuckled it off.

"Minseok? Is it okay if I go home with you today? You know... for having someone around." He smiled and nodded. "I'm fine with it. I would appreciate some company too."

They finished their food and like usual Minseok left a huge tip for that sweet café because he liked it so much. They walked to Minseok's apartment and he sighed when they entered. "Home sweet home. Finally."

Mina just laughed and said: "You must really miss your home." He agreed and let himself fall on the fluffy couch. She joined him. "So what do you usually do at home?" She questioned curiously.

"I like soccer and watching anime. You?" She opened her eyes widely. "Really? Like which anime?" He hesitated asking himself if she's the type of girl watching romantic stuff. "My favorite is OnePiece..." She squealed. "Like meee!" He was seriously surprised. "For real?" And soon they were talking all about Luffy and his adventures.

He really liked it. He found someone with similar interests. He was so happy he didn't realise he was smiling all the way. He finally found his long-awaited best friend. It was no other than Han Mina.

"It's late now. Wanna stay over night? I'll cook spaghetti." He asked hoping she'd agree. She nodded and told him she wanted to help him in the kitchen but he gave her the task of choosing a wine they could drink. She chose a bitter one because she disliked sweet ones. She opened the bottle and poured some in two glasses, while Minseok was waiting for the water to boil. He had already finished preparing the Carbonara sauce.

Mina turned on the radio and heard it spit out an EXO song. He just chuckled from the kitchen and looked through the hole in the wall where the bar was located. He saw Mina dancing cutely to the music. She really wasn't a fan. She didn't know the lyrics or any steps of the dance, what made him accept her even more as his friend.
He took the wine glass and emptied the whole at once then joined her dancing. Just wild without a choreography or anything. Finally just fun. He always liked the choreos but now he just had fun with a friend.
Mina also drank the wine quickly. Soon the bottle was empty and she opened another one refilling their glasses. The music was loud and they didn't care about anything other than taking the stress off their minds and relieving from some burdens. The spaghetti were done since a long time, but they were dancing all around the bar.

After some time they were a little exhausted and went eating the swollen noodles with nearly cold sauce but it didn't matter, since they were a little tipsy.
"You know Mina. I like us being friends. It's so much fun." Minseok said trying to form the sentence correctly. She chuckled and responded: "Yeah me too. Didn't think you could stand that much alcohol." She smirked and he laughed like a weirdo. He filled her glass again and challenged her to clear it faster than he would. She accepted and even won the battle. Soon after the next bottle was empty and it went on like that.

They finished eating and Mina's favourite song played and of course she jumped off the chair and ran next to the radio dancing like crazy. Minseok went after her and did the same.

"Fuck. I'm so dead drunk." She laughed like silly. "Mee too." They kept dancing when a sexy song played. She started moving her hips more obvious and smooth. He liked it and didn't think about anything but pulled her moving butt close to his hips. He was careful not to touch her wound because he knew it would hurt as fuck. Now his blood rushed faster through his veins. The touch of her body turned him so damn on.

Mina hadn't felt this excitation for a while. She didn't feel anything for Minseok besides friendship and for now desire. She turned around and grinded her hips against his. Minseok stared at her with longing eyes. He wanted to touch her more. She pulled him even closer to maximise the skinship. Her hands roamed all over his muscular back while his hands pushed her ass rhythmically against him. She didn't see before that he was a well-built man. She accidentally touched his small burned wound but because of the exitement they felt, it wasn't noticed. She was so turned on by now. Her eyes looked with desire directly into his, then he couldn't hold it anymore and pulled her face close to his.